NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Target man though isn't he? dont we have 4 of them already?

He will end up playing HBA up top with Besty, leaving Obertan and Jones wings with Cabaye and Tiote in the middle.

Not too bad i suppose, but one injury anywhere within those 6 players, and we are pretty much wenkered.

Ferguson, Ba, Marveaux, Gosling, Guthrie........................Shola, Sammy, Vuckic  :smitten:

A lot more options than past seasons mate!

Guest ToonUltra

Target man though isn't he? dont we have 4 of them already?

He will end up playing HBA up top with Besty, leaving Obertan and Jones wings with Cabaye and Tiote in the middle.

Not too bad i suppose, but one injury anywhere within those 6 players, and we are pretty much wenkered.

Ferguson, Ba, Marveaux, Gosling, Guthrie........................Shola, Sammy, Vuckic  :smitten:

A lot more options than past seasons mate!

Would that make you jizz at the team sheet when i popped up on SS1?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is Rodallega really that good? Never seen him have a great game in the Premier League, and his goalscoring record doesn't seem that great. Held back by his shit Wigan team mates?

He's not quite that good, but he'd do a good job for us.

Sky Bet:

Liverpool now 2/1 favourites to sign Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge today. They were 9/1 to sign him before, but we've seen a steady stream of bets this afternoon.

If this happens, I think we should make Fat Mike eat Pardews poop!

Is Rodallega really that good? Never seen him have a great game in the Premier League, and his goalscoring record doesn't seem that great. Held back by his s*** Wigan team mates?

Most Wigan fans seem to think hes got a good all round game but is a dreadful finisher. Got plenty of chances last season with N'Zogbia and Cleverley in the side, but missed the majority of them.

Sky Bet:

Liverpool now 2/1 favourites to sign Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge today. They were 9/1 to sign him before, but we've seen a steady stream of bets this afternoon.

It won't.

Guest ToonUltra

Sky Bet:

Could this open the door for Carroll to come back in a cut-price deal...? HA!

Why on earth aren't we chasing Sturridge, signing that lad would be an immense buy. He will impact straight away. so what if he's £18m, thats half the price of Ca$$oll!!

How'ay Cashley.

I just hope he wouldn't fucking go to those cunts tbh.

I don't know why in the hell Chelsea would get rid though. Is a very good player and could be a significant part of their future with Torres/Mata.