NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Brown is f***ing s***, slow, and a c*** to boot. No thanks. Hopefully Pards will have more sense, even if he is going for free.

Imagine if we finally peddled Smith and then signed Brown :lol: a famous Paula Abdul song comes to mind.

This one?

Moved to lMlWlWl

Nope, I was thinking more of her hit single 'Signing Scott Brown To Replace Alan Smith', actually.

Brown is f***ing s***, slow, and a c*** to boot. No thanks. Hopefully Pards will have more sense, even if he is going for free.

Imagine if we finally peddled Smith and then signed Brown :lol: a famous Paula Abdul song comes to mind.

This one?

Moved to lMlWlWl

Nope, I was thinking more of her hit single 'Signing Scott Brown To Replace Alan Smith', actually.

:lol: funny little fcker.

Scott Brown -

"I've heard all the stuff about Newcastle but I haven't paid the slightest bit of attention to it," he said.

"I'm captain of Celtic, why would I even think about going anywhere else?

Good, you stupid cunt.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There's probably nowt in that luckily. Cabaye, Gosling, Marveaux, Guthrie, Abeid and Vuckic will all be here next season.

Guest hatem garrincha

MBiwa is the future CB of our national team. He's young but I can see him integrate France squad  just after the Euro.

The kind of technical CB that France missed since Blanc.

Much more exciting prospect than Maïga.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

So for those asking: no interest in Scott Brown or Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, according to Pardew. #NUFC

Shattered dreams.

What he really said was that they have had no conversations about those two players.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/26/alan-pardew-newcastle

Alan Pardew fears Newcastle may lose players in transfer window

• Newcastle manager Alan Pardew fights to keep squad together

• Rivals covet Cheik Tioté, Yohan Cabaye and Fabricio Coloccini

Louise Taylor

guardian.co.uk, Saturday 26 November 2011 22.59 GMT

Alan Pardew has conceded he may lose one of his key players during the January transfer window. The Newcastle United manager knows Chelsea are one of several clubs casting covetous eyes at Cheik Tioté, his Ivorian midfield enforcer, while the France playmaker Yohan Cabaye and the Argentina central defender Fabricio Coloccini also have their admirers.

"You're talking about Newcastle United – nothing is certain here," said Pardew, who is determined to do everything in his power to keep his high-flying squad together.

"We could lose one of our great players, who knows? Some of the financial decisions are taken out of my hands. I want to strengthen in one or two areas but we'll have to be on our guard against one of our best players going when the window opens. You can never think you're OK. I learned that in my days at West Ham, but the Andy Carroll thing brought that home more vividly than most things."

After Pardew had repeatedly reiterated that Carroll would be going nowhere last January, the striker was sold to Liverpool for £35m on transfer deadline day.

"January is a horrible time," he said. "I don't think there's a Premier League manager, if he was honest with himself, who says he enjoys that period. Everyone starts manoeuvring and jostling, people get busy around the players. Agents want to earn their money around that period and they don't do themselves any credit in my view. It's horrible.

"I actually preferred the old system, where there was no windows, where you could buy and sell at almost any time. I think that's a free market, I think that's how the world works – why are we different? I don't know.

"I think the change to winter and summer windows was trying to take the advantage away from the bigger clubs but I don't think that's worked. It unsettles every club – not just me.

"Every manager in the Premier League, no matter where you are, your best player will be being approached. And the way the system is – that you can't negotiate directly – means you have to have a middleman."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/26/alan-pardew-newcastle

Alan Pardew fears Newcastle may lose players in transfer window

• Newcastle manager Alan Pardew fights to keep squad together

• Rivals covet Cheik Tioté, Yohan Cabaye and Fabricio Coloccini

Louise Taylor

guardian.co.uk, Saturday 26 November 2011 22.59 GMT

Alan Pardew has conceded he may lose one of his key players during the January transfer window. The Newcastle United manager knows Chelsea are one of several clubs casting covetous eyes at Cheik Tioté, his Ivorian midfield enforcer, while the France playmaker Yohan Cabaye and the Argentina central defender Fabricio Coloccini also have their admirers.

"You're talking about Newcastle United – nothing is certain here," said Pardew, who is determined to do everything in his power to keep his high-flying squad together.

"We could lose one of our great players, who knows? Some of the financial decisions are taken out of my hands. I want to strengthen in one or two areas but we'll have to be on our guard against one of our best players going when the window opens. You can never think you're OK. I learned that in my days at West Ham, but the Andy Carroll thing brought that home more vividly than most things."

After Pardew had repeatedly reiterated that Carroll would be going nowhere last January, the striker was sold to Liverpool for £35m on transfer deadline day.

"January is a horrible time," he said. "I don't think there's a Premier League manager, if he was honest with himself, who says he enjoys that period. Everyone starts manoeuvring and jostling, people get busy around the players. Agents want to earn their money around that period and they don't do themselves any credit in my view. It's horrible.

"I actually preferred the old system, where there was no windows, where you could buy and sell at almost any time. I think that's a free market, I think that's how the world works – why are we different? I don't know.

"I think the change to winter and summer windows was trying to take the advantage away from the bigger clubs but I don't think that's worked. It unsettles every club – not just me.

"Every manager in the Premier League, no matter where you are, your best player will be being approached. And the way the system is – that you can't negotiate directly – means you have to have a middleman."

Typical "Newcastle are doing well so lets get the sander out and take the gloss off it" article.

No story, Tiote has his price, the same as Andy Carroll did, pay us stupid money then you can have him.