NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardew has also dismissed reports linking the club with AC Milan defender Taye Taiwo.

The Nigeria stopper has been heavily tipped to join Newcastle in a January loan move, but Pardew says the reports are without substance.

He said: “There’s no interest. I don’t know anything more about that.”

Shame Hughton's not in charge for a day or two, would mean we've completed the deal and is training with the first team.

Pardew has also dismissed reports linking the club with AC Milan defender Taye Taiwo.

The Nigeria stopper has been heavily tipped to join Newcastle in a January loan move, but Pardew says the reports are without substance.

He said: “There’s no interest. I don’t know anything more about that.”

Shame Hughton's not in charge for a day or two, would mean we've completed the deal and is training with the first team.

Ha, indeed.

Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish announced tonight on Holmesdale Radio that Wilfried Zaha has signed a new deal with the club

good to see tbh. though it will probably just mean they get more money rather than him actually stay for however many years it is

Linked with FC Twente CB, Douglas in the chronicle.

Interesting. Pardew on an oversea scouting trip as well yesterday.

Got raped by 19 year old Guidetti in that game. Tbf, the Twente team was utter shite for larger periods, so it should've/could've been more.

Guest Heneage

We should have signed Guidetti in the summer when his contract with City was expiring. Instead he ended up signing a new one and going out on loan instead.

3 year deal with City, why he signed it I don't know.

We should have signed Guidetti in the summer when his contract with City was expiring. Instead he ended up signing a new one and going out on loan instead.

Me neither, the boy is clearly talented but he'll never get a chance at City.

Guest Heneage

Me neither, the boy is clearly talented but he'll never get a chance at City.

Was supposed to be joining Twente at one point. In fact I read he'd signed the deal at one point or agreed to it in principle at least. He's doing well with Feyenoord from what I've seen, but come the summer I just don't know what happens. Shame we'll never know, but I'd speculate that City have probably given him a healthy wage.

Gouffran the latest linked in France. :lol:  Carr apparently at his last game and contact may have already been made. €7m fee mentioned.

We're linked with everyone from France :frantic:

Personally think Gouffran is rubbish though.

Guest hatem garrincha

Gouffran the latest linked in France. :lol:  Carr apparently at his last game and contact may have already been made. €7m fee mentioned.

Personally think Gouffran is rubbish.

Agreed.

Personally think Gouffran is rubbish though.

for a second i read it as Gourcuff .... that would be awesome, but will never happen :whatdidido: