Steven Taylor back soon

Guest Stephen927

How can you be wearing gloves in this weather, big puff. :hom:

Rooney's the same. Wearing gloves when nobody else does. Wearing a long shirt/undershirt when nobody else does.

Rooney has a superstition that his goalscoring form this season is down to wearing gloves. He thinks they are also a part of the reason why he has scored a fair few headed goals lately, too.

Wehey, been told first hand what happened between the two...fully blown out of proportion however the majority of the rumours are correct on what happened.

We wont hear anything else on this.

Oh and don't PM me, as I was told in confidence.  All I can say is what I've wrote above.

I don't get it. You sound very ITK-ish, but I can't see what information you are actually revealing to us (the stupid public).

Maybe it's just me that is so little itk that I can't understand the k even when someone tells me.

How can you be wearing gloves in this weather, big puff.  :hom:

Rooney's the same. Wearing gloves when nobody else does. Wearing a long shirt/undershirt when nobody else does.

Rooney has a superstition that his goalscoring form this season is down to wearing gloves. He thinks they are also a part of the reason why he has scored a fair few headed goals lately, too.

Have never heard about this before  :lol:  Will be interesting to see if he'll wear gloves at the World Cup, too.

Wehey, been told first hand what happened between the two...fully blown out of proportion however the majority of the rumours are correct on what happened.

Oh and don't PM me, as I was told in confidence.  All I can say is what I've wrote above.

I don't get it. You sound very ITK-ish, but I can't see what information you are actually revealing to us (the stupid public).

Maybe it's just me that is so little itk that I can't understand the k even when someone tells me.

Not trying to be itk know mate, or come across as being an itk, I've just been told exactly what happened by someone who was there. I'm not going to say what happened because if some daft wench hack or some other media twat decided for some reason to take what I was saying as gospel (which it is) then it could somehow get certain people into trouble.

All I can say is look at the rumours, think about what logically happened as a summary of them and then reduce how much of a big deal it was by half, and any 'damage' by half too.

How can you be wearing gloves in this weather, big puff.  :hom:

Have never heard about this before  :lol:  Will be interesting to see if he'll wear gloves at the World Cup, too.

Saying as June/July is Winter in South Africa he probably will.

Not trying to be itk know mate, or come across as being an itk, I've just been told exactly what happened by someone who was there. I'm not going to say what happened because if some daft wench hack or some other media t*** decided for some reason to take what I was saying as gospel (which it is) then it could somehow get certain people into trouble.

All I can say is look at the rumours, think about what logically happened as a summary of them and then reduce how much of a big deal it was by half, and any 'damage' by half too.

All I care about is that the two of them can play together so that both stay at the club.

Would be great if they posed together with the trophy and show a bit of unity after the Ipswich game.

It would, but it would be another...

http://www.inthestands.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Bowyer-Dyer.jpg

No one would buy it I reckon and the papers would still print lies about them "hating each other even more after being forced by Hughton to Pose together leading to TURMOIL ON TYNESIDE"!!!!!  :frantic:

Not trying to be itk know mate, or come across as being an itk, I've just been told exactly what happened by someone who was there. I'm not going to say what happened because if some daft wench hack or some other media twat decided for some reason to take what I was saying as gospel (which it is) then it could somehow get certain people into trouble.

Priceless :lol:

All of that is fairly obvious given that Taylor is back in training tbh.

Not trying to be itk know mate, or come across as being an itk, I've just been told exactly what happened by someone who was there. I'm not going to say what happened because if some daft wench hack or some other media t*** decided for some reason to take what I was saying as gospel (which it is) then it could somehow get certain people into trouble.

Priceless :lol:

All of that is fairly obvious given that Taylor is back in training tbh.

i like the "fully blown out of all proportion" bit followed by "the majorityy of the rumours are correct"

to me that would suggest it wasn't blown out of proportion.

Guest deathwish

What a superb insight this is

What a superb insight this is

in the know know :snod:

I suspect he may be leaving in the summer.

The club appears to be siding with Carroll (or at least not siding with Taylor), which won't go down well in a Taylor camp who've been trying to engineer a move for him for years.

Guest icemanblue

How are the club 'siding with Carroll', like? We still don't really have a definitive explanation of what happened, let alone the repercussions of it.

How are the club 'siding with Carroll', like?

The fact that Hughton didn't drop him could be construed as him "backing Carroll".

However, as Taylor was injured in the first place, it's hard to say whether he would or wouldn't have backed Taylor by keeping him in the team or not.

Ok i'm going to assume that Carroll hit Taylor, not because i have any proof but because i trust my own judgements on whether something has been "made up" within the press.

Baring that in mind, it looks from where i am sitting that the club are sticking with Carroll. Look, you can take your own judgement from the evidence (or lack of it), i'm merely reporting my opinion.

All i'm saying is that i don't expect Taylor to be here, come September 1st.

Guest icemanblue

How are the club 'siding with Carroll', like?

The fact that Hughton didn't drop him could be construed as him "backing Carroll".

However, as Taylor was injured in the first place, it's hard to say whether he would or wouldn't have backed Taylor by keeping him in the team or not.

:lol: Thanks for proving my point.

So, to summarize: Carroll wacked Taylor in the face while the latter was in an ice bath. The "attack" was over Carroll's bird (which incidentally somewhat justifies it). But the extent of the damages for Taylor were grossly exaggerated in the press. Correct?