World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

bbrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh bbrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh bruuuuuh brruuuuuuuuhhhhhh bbrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

http://tendonitis.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/vuvuzela.jpg

If the Confed Cup is any indication, you'll miss that noise in July.

Definitely not going to be able to sleep tonight. Happy I can just wake up and turn it on.

Going to miss both games tomorrow, most likely. Sucks. Thank Christ USA England is on a Saturday.

You won't be saying that when its finished.   O0

:lol: It'll be so great if we win.

It's bound to happen, I sense you are a flukey mofo.  :lol:

bbrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh bbrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh bruuuuuh brruuuuuuuuhhhhhh bbrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

http://tendonitis.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/vuvuzela.jpg

Definitely not going to be able to sleep tonight. Happy I can just wake up and turn it on.

Going to miss both games tomorrow, most likely. Sucks. Thank Christ USA England is on a Saturday.

You won't be saying that when its finished.   O0

:lol: It'll be so great if we win.

This game is bigger than the final for me. We just have to f***ing win, I don't care if it bounces off Heskey's arse in the 8th minute of added time, just f***ing win.

:lol: We don't know each other at all, but we're all on decent online terms and all that.

I am going to be such an asshole if we get that game. I mean, you have no idea what it's going to be like.

My sister was born in the US (family moved there for a year when I was a lot younger) so therefore has the nationality and all. Been trying to get her to fucking care about this game... but she's not into football, ugh.

If you do win Mike you've got to promise me to sign up to other teams forums posting "OMG!!11! I cant believe we won the soccer game, it was a gr8 kickgoal by our offence line, I thought you did well for a smaller nation, I hope to meet you again in the Major World Cup League next year" then post a link to the results on here.

In fact just doing it on here should be enough laughs.  :lol:

:lol: We don't know each other at all, but we're all on decent online terms and all that.

I am going to be such an asshole if we get that game. I mean, you have no idea what it's going to be like.

I'm a moderator on the 49ers MB, they have a fair few 'soccer' fans, so if we win I'm giving them all kinds of stick. If we lose *shudder* I'm not showing my face for a while.

The England/USA game is blatantly going to be a draw after all this build up.  I could be wrong, but I think both teams will sit back and anticipate thumping Algeria & Slovenia later on.  And to be honest, it wouldn't be that bad a result.  If England win comfortably, the football gods will temper my enjoyment by dumping England out in the round of 16.  If England lose, the tournament is ruined and I may have to repatriate to avoid the humiliation.

If you do win Mike you've got to promise me to sign up to other teams forums posting "OMG!!11! I cant believe we won the soccer game, it was a gr8 kickgoal by our offence line, I thought you did well for a smaller nation, I hope to meet you again in the Major World Cup League next year" then post a link to the results on here.

In fact just doing it on here should be enough laughs.  :lol:

:lol: God I want us to win.

You'll all be such unbelievable bastards if England wins. I know it. That has to be avoided.

Here comes the long overdue payback for the American Revolution.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/3766/firstwar1812b.jpg

You burned down the damn White House! This is going to be payback for that, or sending us your shit comedians. One or the other.

Guest firetotheworks

ABCD
FranceArgentinaUSAGermany
South AfricaSouth KoreaEnglandSerbia
MexicoNigeriaSloveniaGhana
UruguayGreeceAlgeriaAustralia

EFGH
NetherlandsItalyBrazilSpain
DenmarkParaguayIvory CoastSwitzerland
CameroonSlovakiaPortugalChile
JapanNew ZealandNorth KoreaHonduras

Honestly, I'm so glad its finally arrived. The hype is incredible but to watch 3 matches a day for the next two weeks is indescribable.

ITS HERE!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

Goodbye social life/family time.

ABCD

EFGH

Quoted for brilliantly constructed post. Nicely done, sir.

ABCD

EFGH

I think many are underestimating Uruguay. For me it is them or South Africa (only because hosts usually manage to get to the next stage) to finish 2nd.