José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinho went into the Gijon dressing room to congratulate them.

Dunno if that's sporting (no pun intended) or condescending?  :lol:

Both. :lol:

The more characters like that in the game, the better.

Can of worms time, but why do you hate him so much? His tactics?

He's a classless cheat and an anti-football merchant.

:clap:

Win at all costs might be great for the club he's currently at, but his sides play ugly football that bears no relation to the beautiful game.

It's a sad indictment on the state of the game that he is lauded so highly. On many levels...

Can of worms time, but why do you hate him so much? His tactics?

He's a classless cheat and an anti-football merchant.

i agree with ronaldo......how can this fail or we be wrong ?

He's the master of contradictions, if he went into the Sporting dressing room than fair play but he is also the man who peddles more shit about referees and conspiracies than any other manager going. Lets not forget the Frisk fiasco. I respect him but I don't like him. Any excuse to be snide too, there is no coincidence his preferred player seems to be Dickie Carvalho, a bigger master of the sly foul and whinge I've yet to see.

Shame to see the record end but :thup: to Sporting Gijon, probably one of the biggest results in their history.

Mourinho has only lost two home league games in his entire managerial career.

:kasper:

I think he's awesome. he's a hell of  a character and the game needs more managers like him rather than crusty old cheating bastards like ferguson and horrid mud guppy shit kickers like tony pullis

• 2 weeks later...

Got a horrible feeling Spurs will get him to replace Redknapp next summer. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

I hope you're spot on.  JM gets on well with Levy and there's always a transfer pot available for a manager.  Amazingly, there's a fair few Spurs fans who wouldn't want him.  Unbelievable.

Got a horrible feeling Spurs will get him to replace Redknapp next summer. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

how longs his real contract?  no way he walks for nowt, no way real sack him even if they come away with nothing, no way spurs pay up his contract

he'll stay one more year imo