José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holloway was a funny guy about 4 years ago.

Now you'd swear he sits and home and thinks what to say in his interviews.  They come across so fake and stale.

He's toned it down a lot to be fair to him and Blackpool play attacking if naive football but I just don't like the bloke.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Artist's Sketch of the Attacker

http://www.toonpool.com/user/3806/files/rafael_rafa_benitez_813145.jpg

It's Rafa Benetiz

Mourinho would totally suite this club should ever get rid of Ashley. Brilliant character.

Yeah that would just be epic, the media would hate us even more, he would feed off that and have such a trench mentality. Shame it won't happen like, but he really would thrive here if we were ever lucky enough get him.

See reports coming out of Spain that he was attacked last friday by some dude with a knife in La Coruna Airport. Apparently his bodyguard got injured in it all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12651240

Be a shame if this is a football related attack by some crazy supporter.

Still not a single media outlet in Spain picking this up, and the journalist that broke it is as trustable as Hitler negotiating peace deals.

Guest Stephen927

Mourinho would suit most top level clubs, except the lost causes like Blackpool, they'll go down no matter who's the boss.

No idea, but a really weird quote from Torres in the Sun article about it.

"Mourinho is a big coach and is very much wanted at Chelsea.

"I'll work with him anytime but I know it's difficult."

Not exactly showing alot of confidence in the manager that brought him to the club ???

No idea, but a really weird quote from Torres in the Sun article about it.

"Mourinho is a big coach and is very much wanted at Chelsea.

"I'll work with him anytime but I know it's difficult."

Not exactly showing alot of confidence in the manager that brought him to the club ???

He's been putting his foot in it quite a bit since he moved. Probably been learning from Terry, but due to the language barrier confused foot with dick.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3485601/Jose-Mourinho-Im-coming-back-to-England.html

JOSE MOURINHO last night confirmed he was coming home to the Premier League - just as we told you.

He admitted: "I miss England and my next job will be in England. There is unfinished business.

"And I think England wants me back, no? It was the most enjoyable time of my career."

The Real Madrid boss was speaking at the Football Extravaganza evening at London's Grosvenor Hotel.

The Special One described England as a special place to be a manager.

Mourinho - who left Chelsea for Inter Milan in 2008 - made it clear he was planning a spectacular Premier League return - as SunSport exclusively revealed on March 12.

Chelsea is his most likely destination but both Manchester clubs and Spurs are on his radar.

Mourinho, 48, said: "My Chelsea time was amazing as a football manager and family man. My family and I enjoyed it so much. We made so many friends here. We still keep in touch, we still come back.

"In football there are a few victories here I would like to repeat. I will talk to my agent and get a project for my career.

"I still have three years at Real Madrid. It is the biggest club in the world but it is also the most difficult club in the world.

"They came to me for the third time and I could not say no to them for the third time - I had to go.

"And I had to go to Italy, that was important for me because I wanted to try there. Everyone said it was the home of tactics so I said let me try there.

"But it is not England, England is special. People in Italy, Spain and Portugal ask me why I love England so much and I can't explain - I just do.

"I want to be happy in my work. I want to be happy with my football."