José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What price Mourinho as our next manager? Rafa walks away at the end of his contract, because why wouldn’t he? Ashley in his usual control freak way offers McLaren-stylee++ funds to Jose after he has been ‘let go’ by Man Utd, because why wouldn’t they? Jose fancies a swan-song giving something back to Mr Robson by steering his beloved club to their first trophy in an age (I’m adopting, against my belief, the Championship/First Divison doesn’t count rhetoric...).

Well he is a massive mag and he gets it

Couple of years too soon I reckon, but I've felt for years now that Mourinho will end up in charge here at some point.

Once the game has well and truly passed him by and we've finally sacked Sherwood he'll come here for a final payday. It'll be hell.

Couple of years too soon I reckon, but I've felt for years now that Mourinho will end up in charge here at some point.

you do know we're talking about José Mourinho right?  the man utd manager

Indeed, we somehow ended up with Rafael Benitez, the Real Madrid manager - so I wouldn't be ruling anything out. Especially as his (Jose's) stock falls somewhat.

Indeed, we somehow ended up with Rafael Benitez, the Real Madrid manager - so I wouldn't be ruling anything out. Especially as his (Jose's) stock falls somewhat.

if you can't see the difference between their characters then i can't help you

possibly with new ownership, i'd concede that, but it's been so long since jose had to actually coach on a level playing field (if he ever did in fact) that he's not touching any job like ours

You're out of your mind.  I wouldn't rule out an Allardyce / Sherwood combo.  Either Manager / Assistant or Hippo Head as DoF.

You're out of your mind.  I wouldn't rule out an Allardyce / Sherwood combo.  Either Manager / Assistant or Hippo Head as DoF.

sherwood on TV last night for the first time i've seen him in ages, mike jinxes it the very next day

might as well out the bet on now

He just looks so out of place and miserable at manure. His tactics will never get him praise there and he can't finish ahead of Man City which will be damaging his ego. Hasn't he been shacked up in a hotel for 2 years too

He could have any job he wants just about, surely he would be best off somewhere in the sunshine taking on a project.

Tbh I'd have been out of my mind to believe we could have Benitez in charge a few years ago. As I said, Mourinho's stock is falling, maybe he goes elsewhere after Man Utd, likely abroad, and then perhaps he winds up somewhere like here towards the very latter stages of his career. It's not beyond the realm of possibility is all I'm saying.

sherwood on TV last night for the first time i've seen him in ages, mike jinxes it the very next day

might as well out the bet on now

He’s on hooky feeds and BT all the time peddling his horrific opinions that no one with a brain agrees with.

What price Mourinho as our next manager? Rafa walks away at the end of his contract, because why wouldn’t he? Ashley in his usual control freak way offers McLaren-stylee++ funds to Jose after he has been ‘let go’ by Man Utd, because why wouldn’t they? Jose fancies a swan-song giving something back to Mr Robson by steering his beloved club to their first trophy in an age (I’m adopting, against my belief, the Championship/First Divison doesn’t count rhetoric...).

This post brought to you in association  with MACKEMS!

MACKEMS! is the internet's premier source of Sunderland related dog spaff.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mourinho will end up somewhere like Turkey, outspend the competition and win a few domestic trophies and the Europa League with maybe a CL semi or final thrown in. His days at the very top at a top club in a top league are over or will be soon.

He'll go into International management I reckon. I actually think his management style and the football his teams play might be suited to it.

If he doesn't pull off a miracle at us it's the only place left for him to go. He'll be done at the top level.

He'll go into International management I reckon. I actually think his management style and the football his teams play might be suited to it.

If he doesn't pull off a miracle at us it's the only place left for him to go. He'll be done at the top level.

:thup: Wouldn't be surprised to see him just wait it out for the Portugal gig if/when he leaves Man U in the new future.

This post brought to you in association with MACKEMS!

MACKEMS! is the internet's premier source of Sunderland related dog spaff.

Applying my DAVE translation formula, I guess that means you think looonnng odds/low probability.

Imagine going from a man with the Integrity and Charm of Rafa Benitez to utter sub human, eye gouging, doctor blaming, whiny cunt piece of shite like Jose Mourihno?

Even if it did happen by some weird fucking turn of events, he couldn't pull me in or make me care like Rafa. I couldn't even bring myself to like him just because he's here.

Imagine going from a man with the Integrity and Charm of Rafa Benitez to utter sub human, eye gouging, doctor blaming, whiny cunt piece of shite like Jose Mourihno?

Even if it did happen by some weird fucking turn of events, he couldn't pull me in or make me care like Rafa. I couldn't even bring myself to like him just because he's here.

in the football world we've sort of peaked here haven't we?

• 1 month later...