José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He pretty clearly said that our 2009 CL win was "not clean".

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with that, most neutral observers would agree that Chelsea was very hard done by some weird decisions in 2009. I don't read "not clean" as corruption or something malicious just that the win was marred by some bad decisions.

Yes, but that's exactly what Mourinho was getting at. He was deliberately shit-stirring.

He's right = FIFA/Barca upset = ban

And that this year's CL win would not be clean.

Do you blame him? replays show clearly that there was no contact on Alves. Yet Alves rolled around on the ground clutching his ankle/shin, went on a stretcher and jump straight back down after Pepe was sent off. Ref made a wrong decision abetted by Barcelona's play acting so of course it was not clean.

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with that, most neutral observers would agree that Chelsea was very hard done by some weird decisions in 2009. I don't read "not clean" as corruption or something malicious just that the win was marred by some bad decisions.

Yes, but that's exactly what Mourinho was getting at. He was deliberately s***-stirring.

Yes he was, that's neither slanderous or defamation though

The game was an absolute disgrace absolutely f***ing hilarious.

So true. What a winner n all. Lush.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/greendaygirl123_trecool/Die%20Nationamannschaft/ballackangry.gif

The game was an absolute disgrace, in fairness. Probably the biggest robbery i've ever witnessed in football.

Yup at least two stonewall penalties. Mourinho was absolutely right, that was not a clean win! I hate Man Utd to the core but come the CL final, I will hoping that they twat cheating Barca. Yes before anyone starts players like Rooney, Nani dives and cheats too but in now way to the same sickening standard that half of the Barcelona team does!

Nani is worse than anyone in the Barca team bar perhaps that cunt Busquets. I hope Barca dick them.

also. ManU had a great chance of winning CL,FA and PL. Would be priceless if they lost them all.

(would hate it if they got cl+pl :( )

Guest Chubby Jason

Nani is worse than anyone in the Barca team bar perhaps that c*** Busquets. I hope Barca dick them.

Hmmmm. I dunno, Nani is a disgrace but Alves maybe pips him on the horrible cheat spectrum.

• 2 weeks later...

We all have read and seen Mourinho whining after the games against Barcelona lately. He shouted conspiracy all over the place. He said "I would've been ashamed to win like you [barcelona] have!"

Well hold your horses Mr. Mourinho, because you're not that much better yourself!

Jacinto Paixão, one of the referees involved in an investigation that was opened in 2004 in Portugal after discovering a huge web of corruption in Portuguese football, reappeared last week to confess. Apparently, FC Porto used to "take care" of the referees, paying them, inviting them to travels and they were offered high quality prostitutes or any type of gift they wanted (what a bunch of knobheads ).

Perhaps quite a few of you already have heard of this or remember the scandal in Portugal (seasons 2002-2003 and 2003-2004), which didn't really end up in any mayor disciplinary procedures.

However this is the confession that Jacinto Paixão made in 2004 just in case anything would happen to himself or his family, which he hadn't released until last week (it is in Portuguese):

Source (in Spanish): http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/resto-del-mundo/20110514/corrupcion-oporto-que-entrenaba-mourinho/1004994.shtml

All of those goals and they're still second best.  :smug:

Still, at least they managed to win the Spanish Cup. It should provide some degree of solace as they fritter their millions on a new set of players this summer. Player's who'll, no doubt, eat Barca's dust yet again next season.  :snod:

Guest Flatline

Real Madrid seems to be picking up form at the moment the same way Barca seems to be deteriorating. At this point its all moot obviously, just saying.. hopefully barca can still clutch the big bucket though, dont want the manure c***s grabbing it..OWEN in particular, if I see a twitter-message about a bucket-shaped biscuit i`ll f.ucking hang myself..

Altintop is a weird signing, but Mourinho knows what he's doing. He'll be an important jigsaw piece. A vital cog in the machine.

take a close look at his signings whilst at chelsea. his strike rate of successes wasn't really all that good.