José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaka, DJ_Nufc and Mole have a tendency to create 200gaps between each sentence. :lol: Can't let that enter-button go can you guys.

:lol: :lol: does my fucking head in.

Can only assume they are big fans of Lee Ryder and are trying to copy his style.

Kaka, DJ_Nufc and Mole have a tendency to create 200gaps between each sentence. :lol: Can't let that enter-button go can you guys.

:lol: :lol: does my fucking head in.

Can only assume they are big fans of Lee Ryder and are trying to copy his style.

:laugh:

Mourinho's current NUFC team will undoubtedly be:

---------------------------Krul------------------------

Debuchy--------Saylor------Williamson------Santon

-----------------Tiote---------Anita------------------

---Sissoko--------------HBA------------Sammy----

---------------------------Remy-----------------------

HBA one is not a given due to his Mata-esuqe work-rate...We saw Mourinho ditch Mata like dirt, but probably won't due it with HBA due to much inferior alternatives.

But fuck me, This NUFC squad is so ill-suited to Mourinho's 4-2-3-1. In dire need of a couple of quality wide attacking midfielders. MYM will also be an option for midfield in David Luiz mould.

HBA one is not a given due to his Mata-esuqe work-rate...We saw Mourinho ditch Mata like dirt, but probably won't due it with HBA due to much inferior alternatives.

But fuck me, This NUFC squad is so ill-suited to Mourinho's 4-2-3-1. In dire need of a couple of quality wide attacking midfielders. MYM will also be an option for midfield in David Luiz mould.

You've outdone Kaka. Congrats.

:lol:

But f*** me, This NUFC squad is so ill-suited to Mourinho's 4-2-3-1. In dire need of a couple of quality wide attacking midfielders. MYM will also be an option for midfield in David Luiz mould.

You've outdone Kaka. Congrats.

:lol:

It's an amazing post tbf. Contender for post of the year in these parts of the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

i've always been pretty ok with mourinho winning stuff, even him coming back to chelsea for the second time, but i'm starting to hope he fails now and the wheels come off - want to see how long it'll take the chelsea fans to turn on him

I'm completely the same :thup:

i've always been pretty ok with mourinho winning stuff, even him coming back to chelsea for the second time, but i'm starting to hope he fails now and the wheels come off - want to see how long it'll take the chelsea fans to turn on him

Nothing this season hopefully, spend a fortune on strikers in the summer while throwing lukaku away then fail again next season and they'll start to turn on him.

Nothing this season hopefully, spend a fortune on strikers in the summer while throwing lukaku away then fail again next season and they'll start to turn on him.

First time around, he was a breath of fresh air tbh, exciting and unpredictable, now he's a bit sullen and mopey, really seems to have lost something in the intervening years.

Plus, it'll be great if they win nowt this year as that'll be a real slap in the chops for the Chelsea fans.

I like Mourinho, obviously he is a massive wind up merchant wanker but he doesn't pretend he isn't.

Would also love to see them fail though, it would only ramp up his mentalness and their fans really don't deserve to win what they do.

It won't be a failure if they don't win anything this season. He'll say - and rightly so - it was his first season with a young team in transition.

But, we're talking about a team that still has a (very little) chance of winning the league. I think it's a success that they're still in the title race considering Chelsea's previous seasons.

Also, they're still in the Champions League and I don't think they'll get knocked out by Athletico. And then, it's a final, it's 90 minutes and I would (of course :lol:) never bet against Mourinho in a final (how many did he lose? 1 with Real?)

he might go and beat liverpool at anfield, shatter their confidence, take the PL and then win the CL and if he does he's an absolute legend (already is of course)

would still be funnier if he crashed and burned this time just 'cause it's chelsea

He can go on like a complete freak and his football is very, very tactical, but he definitely brings something to the league, love him or hate him.

No it is not. This is the most irksome thing about the Mourinho love-in. That he's some type of tactical genius. He's not. He's great at making decisive substitutions but tactically if the sit deep and counter at pace approach doesn't work he's stuck.