Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was drunk. No chance I'm doing it. I arranged all the money for SJP, and if there isn't one other person who can manage to arrange something this straightforward, then I'd rather not play with such a bunch of useless cunts.

I was drunk. No chance I'm doing it. I arranged all the money for SJP, and if there isn't one other person who can manage to arrange something this straightforward, then I'd rather not play with such a bunch of useless c***s.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

I reckon we grow a pair and book a date. (on the 17th).

this, it's the same for me like MKSC, we both need a decision asap! 17th is best for me, 24th i'm off to the norwich game

I just thought it would be best to give everyone a reminder and see if there was still interest, just cos it hadn't been spoken about for a few weeks. I'll make some pitch enquiries on Monday.

I just thought it would be best to give everyone a reminder and see if there was still interest, just cos it hadn't been spoken about for a few weeks. I'll make some pitch enquiries on Monday.

seems to be a strong preference for the 17th.

Saturdays are usually good availability for pitches, especially now that the season is over.

Blakelaw

Coach Lane (either uni)

Gateshead Stadium (where's JonBob lately?)

off the top of my head - all have very good 3g surfaces and work out less than £5 pp (considerably for the non-uni ones)

go for 17th, preferably 10/11am KO so people can do stuff later if they have wives/kids/etc.

As I say, it's unlikely I can play on the 17th but a 10/11am KO might leave me with a chance; I'd definitely like to play. I'll stick my name down as a possible but until I know, others obviously have priority. :)

Are you genuinely wanting to play? If so I find moulded studs work best.

yip i am and blakelaws best for me. are trainers ok though ? is it worth buying mouldeds as i don't have any at the minute ?

I usually wear astros on the 3G pitch, and they're absolutely fine. I've worn regular trainers a couplea times too and it's much the same.

Cue some joke about my performances.

I would go for moulded studs on the 3G. It's soft enough not to cause you any discomfort from them and I find trainers a little too slippy even on a dry day. On a wet one you'd be screwed.

So are we going for the 17th then??

Stu

Nut

Disco

Rocker

ObiChrisKinobi

Burnip

QBG

Ashley17

Bowlingcrofty

Madras

Slim

Neil

Theregulars

The Prophet

Neesy +2

KenDahl

Kezman

Kezmaz's Bro?

Heza09

MKSC

Dino

Gorilla

Keefaz

All these people have so far expressed an interest. Which people can do either the 10th, 17th or the 24th?

Stu

Nut

Disco

Rocker

ObiChrisKinobi

Burnip ANY

QBG

Ashley17

Bowlingcrofty

Madras

Slim

Neil

Theregulars

The Prophet

Neesy +2

KenDahl

Kezman ANY

Kezmaz's Bro? ANY

Heza09

MKSC

Dino

Gorilla

Keefaz

Yorkie - ANY

either

Rang the Blakelaw chap this morning but he "didn't have the book infront of him". So i'm gonna ring him back at four, but it seems pretty likely that we'll be able to get the 17th.