Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The lass is on the job now, why are women better at finding stuff than men? Maybe they should have only used women when looking for Moat.

What size hands have you got? I've got about 10 pairs.

About to set off to pick up Neesy and The Regulars (and further up the country QBG). See you all in the morning.

Lucky QBG

:lol: What? You only have to roll out of bed and you're there.

About to set off to pick up Neesy and The Regulars (and further up the country QBG). See you all in the morning.

Lucky QBG

Well, it was sarcasm related to the fact you have to jump into a car full of BIG LADS who have already been in there for 3+ hours. Mmmmmmmm.

Dunno what you're on about.

Lucky QBG

Well, it was sarcasm related to the fact you have to jump into a car full of BIG LADS who have already been in there for 3+ hours. Mmmmmmmm.

Ah I misinterpreted.

Guest neesy111

Lucky QBG

Fuck Off Dan, we are all having a great time!

The lass is on the job now, why are women better at finding stuff than men? Maybe they should have only used women when looking for Moat.

What size hands have you got? I've got about 10 pairs.

Not massive, can't remember what size, I'm sure I'll fit into them if you could bring a pair.  Let me know or I'll get along to sports direct tomorrow.

If it helps from my wrist to the end of my longest finger the same size as a v+ remote.  I'm big and have big feet but my hands aren't that big for some reason.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Lucky QBG

Dan with the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MIND GAMES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my apologies to the blue team....i'll be there but maybe a bit the worse for ware.....been out for a bit tonight and have just cracked open a bottle of red to watch how not to live your life and newsnight (truth be told i'm kucking hammered)

my apologies to the blue team....i'll be there but maybe a bit the worse for ware.....been out for a bit tonight and have just cracked open a bottle of red to watch how not to live your life and newsnight (truth be told i'm kucking hammered)

I heard MKSC and Yorkie said you were the weak link. If I were you I'd have another 2 bottles of wine, then shoot up, just to annoy them.

I heard MKSC and Yorkie said you were the weak link. If I were you I'd have another 2 bottles of wine, then shoot up, just to annoy them.

another 2 bottles will make me barf.....however i have some cans and have yet to watch newsnight or t in the park.

another 2 bottles will make me barf.....however i have some cans and have yet to watch newsnight or t in the park.

:lol:

Fuck man, excessive wine and heroine is one thing, but an evening of newsnight? Mental