Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a great f***ing day. Just got back from dancing like a t*** in Bullet Proof with Disco, Slim, Niel, and Ian (Ian what the f*** is your forum anme?). Cheers for the shout out Yorkie but I think the Venkman was by far our best defender like he covered for s*** loads of my mistakes like! Great game everyone let's not wait as long to have another.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: O0

Agreed I thought Venkman was our best player too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, Venk was my MOM, I was happy (even though we shipped in loads of goals) with the back 5 yesterday. At times it seemed like it was us 5 v Blues. Everytime the ball went forward it came right back at us.  :harry:

What a great f***ing day. Just got back from dancing like a t*** in Bullet Proof with Disco, Slim, Niel, and Ian (Ian what the f*** is your forum anme?). Cheers for the shout out Yorkie but I think the Venkman was by far our best defender like he covered for s*** loads of my mistakes like! Great game everyone let's not wait as long to have another.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: O0

Hungover to fuck now like.  Having a JD  and coke with every pint will do that

Yesterday was canny. Thanks lads, sorry I couldn't stay longer for more pints after, had another commitment back home. Still I really enjoyed the game and the company as always (slim's morphsuit :lol: ). Always fantastic to win and thought we deserved it overall as we improved gradually as it went on. Thanks to Colin for the lift up and to neesy for letting me stay at his place.

Viva les blues!

cheers to my fellow reds for the praise like, to be honest i thought i was steady in the first half but shaky in the second, i've not played for so long my fitness is terrible and lets not forget i very nearly put a sublime finish past my own keeper but was bailed out by nut, who was brilliant again, really enjoy playing alongside you mate.

not that i want to criticise too much but it was coming back at us far too quickly like and we were all shattered in defence by the second half, plus the addition of a couple of pacey players up front for the blues in the second half and they just ran round us easily.  that said i thought heza's work rate up front was top notch for us and he held his own in the air against colin which is no mean feat, the man is colossal.

the best team won, lots of fun as always lads and nice to meet a couple of new faces.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've just realised now that the Blues' right-winger who scored one wasn't Dave. :lol:

Even when I shook his hand after the game I said "well played Dave". I'm guessing that was Stu's mate then?

Someone said Dave was at the SJP Game, but I'm not sure he was. The more I think of it, the more I'm starting to believe his the ironic version of HAL.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I remember you landing on top of you head as if you had fallen from space like a human meteorite.

Just out of interest does anyone remember how I landed when I broke my hand?  I can't really remember if I landed on my hand, which I'm guessing what happened.

i think it was a shot mate not the way you landed, saw you wince after you pushed the ball away, no idea who kicked it though. fucking nightmare man hope it gets sorted out soon.

Just out of interest does anyone remember how I landed when I broke my hand?  I can't really remember if I landed on my hand, which I'm guessing what happened.

i think it was a shot mate not the way you landed, saw you wince after you pushed the ball away, no idea who kicked it though. fucking nightmare man hope it gets sorted out soon.

Cheers, the doctor was sure I'd landed on it due to the type of break as I wasn't really sure what happened, but it was close range from what I remember.

i think it was a shot mate not the way you landed, saw you wince after you pushed the ball away, no idea who kicked it though. f***ing nightmare man hope it gets sorted out soon.

Cheers, the doctor was sure I'd landed on it due to the type of break as I wasn't really sure what happened, but it was close range from what I remember.

it's hard to remember they way you have your hand when yo do stuff. i broke the 4th metacarpal in march and the doc reckone my hand must have been making a fist but i'm sure i had my hand out wide to break my fall. (i even heard the click as it happened,knew it was broke but didn't go to the docs for two days because of something i had to do at work, see kids,hard as 'kin nails us old blokes!)

i think it was a shot mate not the way you landed, saw you wince after you pushed the ball away, no idea who kicked it though. f***ing nightmare man hope it gets sorted out soon.

it's hard to remember they way you have your hand when yo do stuff. i broke the 4th metacarpal in march and the doc reckone my hand must have been making a fist but i'm sure i had my hand out wide to break my fall. (i even heard the click as it happened,knew it was broke but didn't go to the docs for two days because of something i had to do at work, see kids,hard as 'kin nails us old blokes!)

How long did it take to recover to normal?  I've done the 4th and 5th and the 5th has displaced to the right, but the 4th is in line or whatever they say.  Never boken a hand before.

How long did it take to recover to normal?  I've done the 4th and 5th and the 5th has displaced to the right, but the 4th is in line or whatever they say.  Never boken a hand before.

i was 4 weeks in plaster and 4 weeks off work after that. still sore now when i make a fist or grip something for more than a minute or so it hurts and even goes numb or i get pins and needles, think there may be some nerve damage.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

i was 4 weeks in plaster and 4 weeks off work after that. still sore now when i make a fist or grip something for more than a minute or so it hurts and even goes numb or i get pins and needles, think there may be some nerve damage.

Expect jokes about it affecting your love life  :pow:

Expect jokes about it affecting your love life  :pow:

hasn't affected my love life,as i said i'm ok up to a minute. :snod:

Ah bollocks!, supposed to start my new job a week on monday.

Edit:Altough I work in IT and I can type this so should be reet, what do you do?

Ah bollocks!, supposed to start my new job a week on monday.

Edit:Altough I work in IT and I can type this so should be reet, what do you do?

are you in plaster yet ? i had an intial plaster that went from my elbow to over my fingertips, that lasted one day till i went to the trauma centre and they replaced it with a one from elbow to the base of my fingers, middle two fingers strapped together and told to keep moving the fingers and to keep using my hand for doing buttons etc.