Newcastle Goal Of The Season

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I rate Nolans freekick against Ipswich higher then some of these options.

Nolan's? You mean Ryan Taylor's?

And it should not have ended up in the back of the net, awful goalkeeping.

but which Sheffield?  :frantic:

My personal favourite was Enrique vs Forest, but I liked the teamwork for Ameobi's 2nd (i think) against Reading. Out of those, probably Jonas vs Barnsley.

Good shout on the Reading one. Think it was Nolan who chased a lost cause to play it back to R.Taylor then a perfect cross for Shola. Duff v WBA was a good one too. Nice assist from Nolan and a good finish just inside box on his weaker right.

That Reading goal was my favourite to watch, simply because it seemed to lay to rest (to some extent) the lingering fears that arose in the summer.

I couldn't stop smiling for the next 2 minutes, i even posted something pretty postive in the match thread.

undecided between Pancrate's and Jonas' goal. Love Jonas' celebration.

Pancrate showed such a great composure. I haven't seen that since Daglish fucked up a perfect team back in the 90s.

Jonas' was the best goal for quality imo. Pissed all over the defenders, then a perfect strike. Pancrate's was really good but there was a couple of defenders there and they made a right fucking hash of it.

The two i cheered loudest for was Nolan's vs Doncaster (also a good finish) and Jose's vs Forest.

Routledge vs Plymouth is my favourite and when we showed we were a class above.

I really enjoyed that one, just one team a complete level above the other. Probably the best move that has resulted in a goal this season.

The way I watched it was class too...the only newcastle fan in a pub that was showing the prem game with commentary. Without any sound reaction it took me ages to check it had actually gone in before celebrating, I had to be careful after having lost the plot celebrating Ranger's 'goal' against Leicester in the same pub a month or two previously.

Guest Heneage

I really enjoyed that one, just one team a complete level above the other. Probably the best move that has resulted in a goal this season.

The way I watched it was class too...the only newcastle fan in a pub that was showing the prem game with commentary. Without any sound reaction it took me ages to check it had actually gone in before celebrating, I had to be careful after having lost the plot celebrating Ranger's 'goal' against Leicester in the same pub a month or two previously.

I thought he'd missed at first. I just liked how smooth it was, it was almost like the team had finally clicked, they finally knew how each other worked and where players were making runs too.

I thought he'd missed at first. I just liked how smooth it was, it was almost like the team had finally clicked, they finally knew how each other worked and where players were making runs too.

I did too, I was hopping from foot to foot waiting for the celebrations to confirm it was a goal :lol:

The whole goal was class, I love a cheeky through ball. Genuinely good football.

That goal and the one against QPR highlight the value of Joey Barton, i'd start him every game.

If you can get him playing like that regularly he's essential. He's clearly got the ability, he's just demonstrated it far too infrequently with us.

That goal and the one against QPR highlight the value of Joey Barton, i'd start him every game.

:thup:

His form since coming back into the team has been very good. Let's not forget that freekick at London Road, either

Jonas's vs Peterborough was my favourite, partly because I was there (only got to about 5 games last year) and partly because I couldn't believe he'd ran half the length of the pitch and put the ball in the back of the net.  I thought it was quite funny how he went off injured ten minutes later, cue the theories that he went off because he was in shock.