The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

After my terrible betting so far i've put £25 on France for tomorrow. Have to win? Surely?

I'm nervous, i wish i was Ronaldo and used to laying big money on bets.

Also have Diego Milito at 21-1.

Forlan good, Milito very hopeful, given his lack of starting place.

Saying that, he may find his way in the starting 11 tomorrow, I'm not sure how likely Armando is to rotate.

Also have Diego Milito at 21-1.

Forlan good, Milito very hopeful, given his lack of starting place.

Saying that, he may find his way in the starting 11 tomorrow, I'm not sure how likely Armando is to rotate.

Yeah I have had a feeling about Forlan for a while, couldn't believe the odds. Think I was pished when I put on Milito, forgot how many other amazing forwards Argentina have.

After my terrible betting so far i've put £25 on France for tomorrow. Have to win? Surely?

Haha.

They've got a decent chance obviously (probably 1-0 if anything) but they couldn't be further from a banker win if you tried.

I'm gonna back Mexico dnb, so France will surely win. :thup:

Have 17€  on Argentina for tomorrow. Play it safe this time and won't do anything with (-1) or so. (Hope to bet on Argies is safe)

Can see a 2-1 or indeed another 1-0. SK will give another good account of themselves.

Have 17€  on Argentina for tomorrow. Play it safe this time and won't do anything with (-1) or so. (Hope to bet on Argies is safe)

Can see a 2-1 or indeed another 1-0. SK will give another good account of themselves.

As long as it's 2-1 or 1-0 to Argentina I'll be very happy. But yes, I also think that South Korea will be doing well again.

nufc.com this morning

We fancy Chile to get a few against Honduras in the lunchtime kick-off (12.30 BST) so we'll take 3-1 or 3-0 available at 14/1 and 11/1 respectively.

Many people's favourites Spain will surely see off the Swiss in the 3pm kick-off so we'll go for 2-0 or 3-0 in that one at 4/1 and 13/2 as the first round of group games is completed. Paddy will refund our money if the game ends goalless.

This evening tournament hosts South Africa play their second group game against Uruguay and betting on this one is pretty close, with the South Americans slight favourites (7/5). We disagree and take South Africa (21/10) to set the nation dancing with a dramatic victory in Pretoria.

lol

Guest optimistic nit

i dont think you should ever put the phrase "have to win" and the team france in the same sentence  :razz:  mexico aren't that bad either.

i dont think you should ever put the phrase "have to win" and the team france in the same sentence  :razz:  mexico aren't that bad either.

I just think Mexico are a bit impotent, as are France yet they shouldn't be. Draw written all over it.

17 Jun 2010 - Argentina v South Korea - 90 Minutes

Argentina @ 1/2

17 Jun 2010 - Greece v Nigeria - 90 Minutes

Nigeria @ EVS

17 Jun 2010 - France v Mexico - 90 Minutes

Draw @ 2/1

Stake : £5.00

returns £45