The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

People need to stop betting on Argentina imo. Not even close to value-for-money. South Korea will be a significantly greater challenge than Nigeria were.

But at the same time, Argentina weren't exactly at their best were they? I'd expect another single-goal Argie win.

Have 17€  on Argentina for tomorrow. Play it safe this time and won't do anything with (-1) or so. (Hope to bet on Argies is safe)

Was safe. Now I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't put that money on (-1). But at least it is won.

Argentina now top favourites to win the title on bet365. Higuain top favourite to be top scorer. Will probably now take the chance and put a few Euros on Rooney. If he gets a hattrick or two against Algeria he'll have the same chance.

I have £140 asian handicap -0-0.5 on Nigeria. Stupid, very stupid but is from winnings I made earlier and thought fuck it.

What's that mean?

I'm pretty sure it means that if Nigeria draw then I get my stake back however it might be half my stake. Betfair usually tells me but I did this one on ladbrokes.

I have £140 asian handicap -0-0.5 on Nigeria. Stupid, very stupid but is from winnings I made earlier and thought fuck it.

What's that mean?

I'm pretty sure it means that if Nigeria draw then I get my stake back however it might be half my stake. Betfair usually tells me but I did this one on ladbrokes.

Yeah, you'll get half your stake back.

Guest Geordiesned

I was cheering the Greece equaliser as I thought I had a draw down on my treble for today but I've just checked and I've actually got Nigeria to win! :lol: Oh well.