The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Right, reloaded.

50 quid more in the account.

If I bust that, I'm out.

£5 acc on England, Phil Browns and Ghana.

Modest £15 return if it comes off... I'm not hopeful. :lol:

World Cup betting over for me (at least till the quarters). Losing 200€ in a week is just a bit much.

I managed to win back the £110 I was down, only to lose it all again in two days. :lol

£0 -> £120 up -> £110 down -> £10 -> £110 down

:undecided:

World Cup betting over for me (at least till the quarters). Losing 200€ in a week is just a bit much.

I managed to win back the £110 I was down, only to lose it all again in two days. :lol

I guess the bookies are really looking forward to the World Cup's and Euro's every two years.

Have to say that this was my first world cup in which I really was into (online)betting. It'll be probably the last one. Looking already forward again to those weekends of Bundesliga, La Liga, Seria A, Norway league (or whatever it's called), CCC and of course Premier League.

I guess the bookies are really looking forward to the World Cup's and Euro's every two years.

Have to say that this was my first world cup in which I really was into (online)betting. It'll be probably the last one. Looking already forward again to those weekends of Bundesliga, La Liga, Seria A, Norway league (or whatever it's called), CCC and of course Premier League.

Yeah, at least the results are almost always consistent in those leagues, with just an odd upset here and there not screwing you over completely if it happens. :undecided:

And it's called Tippeligaen, but I understand that's hard to bother about remembering for any non-Norwegians. :lol:

Yeah, at least the results are almost always consistent in those leagues, with just an odd upset here and there not screwing you over completely if it happens. :undecided:

And it's called Tippeligaen, but I understand that's hard to bother about remembering for any non-Norwegians. :lol:

Well, yes. Actually I only care about the money when it comes to this league.  :lol:

Well, yes. Actually I only care about the money when it comes to this league.  :lol:

And my punditry has a 77% success rate thus far this season. :snod:

Which is still 23 % too short.   :pow:

tbf the times my reccomended accs have failed it's been because of what can be classed as freak results. :lol: I'm really pleased with a 77% success rate. :razz:

I will improve when it kicks off again after the WC, though. :pow:

Which is still 23 % too short.   :pow:

tbf the times my reccomended accs have failed it's been because of what can be classed as freak results. :lol: I'm really pleased with a 77% success rate. :razz:

I will improve when it kicks off again after the WC, though. :pow:

Was only joking anyway. Would be happy if over 50 % of my predictions were right.

£60 on England not to qualify, returns £142.

Where's that? Skybet?

Yes.

£60 on England not to qualify, returns £142.

You still haven't decided on the World Cup winner?

No.

I've gone with £10 on more than 2.5 goals during England/Slov game. Fuck knows where they're gonna come from but it's going to be a cup final with both sides going for it if England can nick the first goal so there will be plenty of pressure from England and a danger of them picking us off if we pile on the pressure. That's at evens.

I've also gone £8 on more goals to be scored in the second half of the same game than the first which is at evens too.