The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Right the only way I'm gonna feel good now is if I bet against England to qualify. If they do, great...if they don't I get a profit. For some reason I can't register my card on Betfair, any suggestion of other websites where I can bet against England to qualify? (i.e. I don't want to predict who will qualify from our group...just want to bet that England won't qualify). Thanks fellas

I'm at work today so not watching any games, put a £5 free bet on RVP fgs at 3/1 though. I can reccomend the ladbrokes mobile site, much easier to navigate than the skybet one at least.

Well Australia have just scored. Roughly 2 mins before I put a tenner on Ghana to win. super.

I've withdrawn 45 quid of winnings and left that 10 in the account, I could be done if this doesn't change.

Or more likely I'll find some more free bets.

I am, but only due to registering new accounts and getting free bets, otherwise I would be down by quite a bit.

1-0 Denmark

Bendtner to score in a Denmark win

First goal direct from a free kick

£1-2 on each, forget the exact amounts.

About £4.40 up tonight, which is better than the consistent losses I've come to expect this WC.

Is anyone on here actually up on the World Cup? :lol:

Only those who haven't bet on the World Cup matches I think.

I'm 250 € down - which is way over what I've had as limit. Have stoped now, will maybe, just maybe get into it again as soon as the next round comes around.