The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

HAWAY SPAIN!!!! FOR MESSI!!!!

It doesn't end as a draw if noone scores in 90 mins you know ;)

I know as he had them to win the W/C. I am just cheering them on for lad.

Oh, I apologise. I thought you were roaring them to find the net before FT :)

Mark Van Bommel to commit more fouls than Sergio Ramos - EVS

That was like printing money, ridiculous price.

At least you have had some good news this weekend. Best of luck for Thursday.

Yesterday was shocking, can't see Thursday being any different either unfortunately. Thankfully Big Sam should be back to mix it up a little which is our only hope as we're clueless getting around the park at the moment.

27 € on the Netherlands to win the world cup.

:thdn:  Lost. Well, no problem.

So, what about all those who did put a bet on Villa to be top scorer? I heard on the radio that Thomas Müller IS the only topscorer because he has more assists than the others.

So, what about all those who did put a bet on Villa to be top scorer? I heard on the radio that Thomas Müller IS the only topscorer because he has more assists than the others.

He wins the Golden Boot, but as most (all?) betting sites are for who is the top scorer, the odds are shared between all the winners.

He wins the Golden Boot, but as most (all?) betting sites are for who is the top scorer, the odds are shared between all the winners.

Ah, ok. That's quite fair then.

Guest BooBoo

Won £50 on Spain and some Villa winnings pending. Decent WC overall. Started off with £40 and ended up with about £140. That'll do for me.

What a fuking cheek, £18.75, that's including my £5 stake for Villa Joint TGS and Spain WCW, originally 18-1, what a massive joke skybet are.

Wankers.

:angry:

When did you put it on?

Before the WC started.

What a fuking cheek, £18.75, that's including my £5 stake for Villa Joint TGS and Spain WCW, originally 18-1, what a massive joke skybet are.

Wankers.

When did you put it on?

Before the WC started.

surely you'd have got more back taking either of those as singles let alons having the double come in (all be it shared). have you got in touch with them to find out how they arrived at that ammount ?

Wankers.

When did you put it on?

Before the WC started.

surely you'd have got more back taking either of those as singles let alons having the double come in (all be it shared). have you got in touch with them to find out how they arrived at that ammount ?

Nope, just took my money and i'm going to close my account down. I've no chance getting any more money out of them, learned my lesson though and now they won't be getting owt off me.

Had 5 losing bets tonight:

Villa to score/Spain win

Sneijder to score/Holland win

Both teams to score

Spain to win by one goal

A red card in the game

The last two apparantly were 90 mins only  :angry: