Official Fifa Fantasy World Cup Newcastle Online League & Predictor League

Guest neesy111

Dropped to 18th tonight.

Not having Any American, Ghanian, Uruguyan or Korean players probably the cause though!

calculated risk 3 yanks and 3 uraguyans and the yank scored  :celb:

Guest firetotheworks

Fucks sake man. I've got Podolski, Messi, Forlan in my team, with Villa and Fabiano left to play, but I can only have 3 strikers in my team. Ugh.

Stupid dickhead thing didn't register my changes this morning so instead of having Sneijder as my captain I'm stuck with Veron who barely played and I also have Kaka marooned on the bench. Bollocks.

Well I'm back up to 5th.

Could be doing better though, think I made the mistake of showing loyalty to players who had done well for me, as opposed to completely altering the team based on how I predict fixtures to pan out. Could be interesting to see if tomorrow can make any difference, but I've thrown all my cards into the Spain/Paraguay basket, leaving Portuguese benched.

Guest firetotheworks

Absolute fucking pain in the arse this round. Went down to twenty fucking first, I'm over run with strikers who are banging them in, and midfielders who didn't play, or do anything. I've actually got lower than the average score now because I took forlan out for Villa. Fucking Elano didn't play either. Totally shit round. I still have 4/5 players left to play though. Come on Honda!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I forgot to change things around after the group stages, so I'm fucked.

Same.

At least I'm tearing up the predictions league.

Pisses me off you still need 23 players in your squad all the way to the final and if thats the case are all Fantasy football teams like this as this is only my second go at one of these  :blush: