Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a goal!

Ruined by ITV Commentators forced orgasim. He's been rehearsing that shouting for 18 months.

Fucking right.  Peter Drury and Clive Tyldesley are the spawn of the devil.  Utter bunch of loathsome cunts.

Wor Al would've been proud of that goal, mind.

its the first time these black people have watched football on tv man, and even then their tvs are made of bed sheets apparently.

and whats the crack with this bofana bofana... its being overused by these itv wankers.... is it like s/africas 'toon army'

its the first time these black people have watched football on tv man, and even then their tvs are made of bed sheets apparently.

and whats the crack with this bofana bofana... its being overused by these itv wankers.... is it like s/africas 'toon army'

No, Toon Army refers to our supporters. Bafana Bafana is what South Africans call their team.

Bad miss even if offside.

Wasn't offside, ball went via a Mexico player. If I saw it correctly at least.

The Saffer still struck it though, so he was offside when he shot

No, Toon Army refers to our supporters. Bafana Bafana is what South Africans call their team.

oh right, cheers. still getting on my tits.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Blanco was one of the reasons I decided to watch Chicago Fire a few seasons ago. He's fucking nuts. Wouldn't be surprised if he scored and grabbed a Vuvuzela and blew it at the camera.

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully the BBC coverage will be better. Motson's retired/dead now right?

Yeah, and yet he's still commentating.

Blanco was one of the reasons I decided to watch Chicago Fire a few seasons ago. He's fucking nuts. Wouldn't be surprised if he scored and grabbed a Vuvuzela and blew it at the camera.

Wow, that's madness.

I just checked out this FilmOn thing. Is it reliable? It isn't terribly expensive to subscribe to and I would love to catch on British shows.

It's great, I've been subscribing to it ever since August last year. No complaints so far and you can even record shows.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Imagine the power of these Vuvuzelas at lower altitude. That sudden extra oxygen in the South African fan's lungs. The power...

Hopefully the BBC coverage will be better. Motson's retired/dead now right?

He's out there but not commentating thank fuck.

Is he not? Thank fuck. Nice of the BBC to give him a free holiday though.