Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That said, hell of a stat they just pulled out.

In 1966 England drew their opening game.

Other teams in their group were Mexico, Uruguay and France.

An omen? :lol:

English World Cup commentary, always finding the most obtuse ways to bring out 1966 :lol:

if just waiting for the commentators to say the fans willbe fairly happy as they make their way back to their mud huts

i meant to quote the guy that said its patronise the ref time

The way they go on is terrible. Who cares where he's from? England is the birthplace of football but that didn't do Mr. Poll much use in 2006.

Of course the only way I didn't back in betting (draw) was the result. I'm sure if I bet on all three possibilities, a third team would enter the match and win it. :lol:

2-2 draw for myself.

I was hoping nevers, mistakes, and the new ball would mean some goals but the 2st half snoozeathon meant i was off.

English World Cup commentary, always finding the most obtuse ways to bring out 1966 :lol:

Shak is a French Thierry Henry fan IIRC.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

if just waiting for the commentators to say the fans willbe fairly happy as they make their way back to their mud huts

The way they go on is terrible. Who cares where he's from? England is the birthplace of football but that didn't do Mr. Poll much use in 2006.

Aye. You can imagine the 'outrage' if the ref and his team had gave the offside against England.

Was Irish commentary, to be fair.

Eamon Dunphy currently having a bit of a rant about the ball they're using. :lol:

Yeah, never seen a happier man when France qualified. He was over the moon in joy, and he's not even French!

and i fucked that quote up too i meant to quote the bit where i called the ref an urka durka from nee where. i give up!!!

its the world cup, we have to have refs from around the world! would be a bit unfair to have refs solely from england, france, germany, and italy. commentators are so flippin retarded

and i fucked that quote up too i meant to quote the bit where i called the ref an urka durka from nee where. i give up!!!

its the world cup, we have to have refs from around the world! would be a bit unfair to have refs solely from england, france, germany, and italy. commentators are so flippin retarded

The rules are the same for the game all over the world, it's idiotic to say some refs aren't as qualified as others just because they're not refereeing in the PL.

and i f***ed that quote up too i meant to quote the bit where i called the ref an urka durka from nee where. i give up!!!

The rules are the same for the game all over the world, it's idiotic to say some refs aren't as qualified as others just because they're not refereeing in the PL.

aye exactly.. its like that warm up game that was on SSN the other day, someone got booked and the commentator slagged the ref off.... he was a local african referee, probably refereeing in the game of his life (in terms of 'superstars') for fucks sake!!

Yeah, never seen a happier man when France qualified. He was over the moon in joy, and he's not even French!

Hardly gonna be jumping with joy about it am I? :lol:

Seeing some 'Anyone but France' t-shirts knocking about, had to really struggle to not punch some guy in the face yesterday. Cringeworthy stuff tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

It's night time over there already.  :kasper:

Yeah, because if they played during the day they would possibly die due to the heat.

:mackems:

It's night time over there already.  :kasper:

Yeah, because if they played during the day they would possibly die due to the heat.

In the winter. :lol:

And they are playing games during the day. :lol:

1:30pm kick-offs local time. :lol: