Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shouldn't have been playing in the first place IMO. Has thrown a few in for WHU this season. Hart has to start IMO, could be number 1 for 10+ years so give him the shirt.

It's so annoying having Souness as a pundit on Irish TV.

Talks far too much sense and seems to know his stuff far too well for my liking.

Be much better if he just talked s**** the whole time.

What did he say that they had to appologise for?

Green has always been a bit of cunt imo. The thing with the gloves & now cracking jokes about his error. At least Robbo was fucking devastated by his blunder. Rob Green & his ego are fucking loving being in the limelight. Getting praise for talking to the media as well the cunt is thriving on it. I would dump him like toxic waste.

Part of the fun of the WC for me is listening to all the different national anthems. They have the lyrics scrolling across the screen for the broadcasts here and some of them are hillarious.

Talks far too much sense and seems to know his stuff far too well for my liking.

Just now?

Missed it, should I rewind? :lol:

Just now?

Missed it, should I rewind? :lol:

Oh shit I'm already laughing.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't have had Green starting, but I think it's a bad move to change him now. We need to get him back playing with confidence, and hopefully playing against dross like Algeria should do that.