Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope this World Cup picks up soon. Apart from ze Germans the rest have been poor. I didn't take 2 weeks off work to watch this shite!

You took two weeks off? :lol:

Might have waited til the knockout rounds like.

Guest Heneage

Stupid tactics by Holland. They play a midfield that's incredibly narrow against a team where their 2 best players are CB's. I'd take Van Bommell and Kuyt off, move VDV inside, bring Elia and Robben on or if Robben's still injured, Afellay of PSV.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope this World Cup picks up soon. Apart from ze Germans the rest have been poor. I didn't take 2 weeks off work to watch this s****!

Guess which match is the only one I've missed so far.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stupid tactics by Holland. They play a midfield that's incredibly narrow against a team where their 2 best players are CB's. I'd take Van Bommell and Kuyt off, move VDV inside, bring Elia and Robben on or if Robben's still injured, Afellay of PSV.

Yeah its stupid. Its like Milan v Barcalona at the moment, with the Danish using Mourinho 101 to defend.

Danish have so far but on a great show of Team Work and Work Rate. Its a been a good example of how to defend as a unit and make the opposition work, which is a nightmare for a team used to weaving patterns into space.

They're sitting deep and compact, with the front '3' defending the halfway line, the midfield 30 yards, and the back line on the edge of the area. The whole team drops back a step if the Dutch get through one line of the defence.

With the Danish defence being so deep and compact they can't weave that throughball into play so their attack is pretty much stifled. They need to rework their attack, but can't as they haven't got the tools on the pitch to do it - if Bendther was Dutch he'd be perfect for breaking the Danish defence (assuming he could score) with the Dutch using the flanks and crossing the ball.

I hope this World Cup picks up soon. Apart from ze Germans the rest have been poor. I didn't take 2 weeks off work to watch this shite!

I took off the whole month, sort of. I'm still scheduled after 5 PM when games end over here. Quite a schedule it is.

I took off the whole month, sort of. I'm still scheduled after 5 PM when games end over here. Quite a schedule it is.

I'm supervising exams, finished work at 10:30 AM this morning.

It's a hard life. :snod:

Guest Geordiesned

Once you get to the later stages they're all 7:30pm kick offs so no need to be off work to see them. Off until 30th June then a half day on Friday 2nd July for the 3pm kick off.  :coolsmiley:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

After all that hard work hahaha jesus. Though it did come from a cross, which most of us called.