Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ITV= wank. Clive Tydesley (or whatever the cunt is called) is a Grade A fucking wank commentator, the worst ever. Heskey is a fucking stupid thick useless cunt. That scouse prick Carragher is shit. We are fucked. This is what we offer at the world cup? One-dimensional shit? Listen to Clive man? The fucker is a lying thick bastard who has zero ability in the art of commentary. Fuck of Clive. Right turn Clive. I hate that cunt. Clive T = I want him OUT. BBC all day for me. Clive Cuntydslety more like.

I love England threads. You're all end of the world doom and gloom until someone scores, and then everything is as good as it's ever been ever. It's a great read as a neutral.

No different to the Newcastle game threads tbh.

True, true.

Who was it again here that said this was easily England´s best team since 1966 and even better than that  :lol:

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ChrisKamaraLadbrokessmall2.jpg

ITV= wank. Clive Tydesley (or whatever the cunt is called) is a Grade A fucking wank commentator, the worst ever. Heskey is a fucking stupid thick useless cunt. That scouse prick Carragher is shit. We are fucked. This is what we offer at the world cup? One-dimensional shit? Listen to Clive man? The fucker is a lying thick bastard who has zero ability in the art of commentary. Fuck of Clive. Right turn Clive. I hate that cunt. Clive T = I want him OUT. BBC all day for me. Clive Cuntydslety more like.

Truth.

Man, we're fucking shite. I mean, we'll win and probably go through but the second we play a decent side they'll expose everything that's nearly been exposed tonight and last Saturday.

That said, we could pick up momentum but I can't see it. Uninspiring bastards.  Long-ball football to the core.