Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

players do waste time by pretending they have cramp tbf to chicago shearer, but there's no way of knowing and it's harsh if nelsen actually does have it

never understood why the ref would need to stop the game cos someones got cramp.

coz it absolutely fucking knacks?

I read earlier Ribery was quick to deny accusations that he'd had a bust up with Gourcuff but in l'equipe I think there was some story about how Ribery was bullying Gourcuff  basically and certain players forced the manager to drop him. I have no idea how reliable that is mind.

Delighted for the Kiwis. Hope they pull though now and knock Italy out. :lol:

Yep; a sensational result (probably the greatest in their history?) but besides that, they've given themselves a real chance of going through. Realistically I'd expect Paraguay to beat them but can anyone say they expected to remain unbeaten against Slovakia and Italy? Come on the Kiwis!

Just to think we are slagging England off for being crap and Italy are not far behind us :iamatwat:

It doesn't hide our massive flaws but it's extremely reassuring to see other teams fucking up too. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Just to think we are slagging England off for being crap and Italy are not far behind us :iamatwat:

I think the difference is that even though Italy/Spain/Germany haven't got the results, they actually look like they're attempting to get them.

It doesn't hide our massive flaws but it's extremely reassuring to see other teams f***ing up too. :thup:

Exactly. Feel alot better now!

Well, these groups are being set up fantastically for the final round of games. A few of them look set to be decided by a single goal here and there, great for the neutral.

Can't wait for round three of the games!

Italy are right cheating bastards - I hate the fuckers. New Zealand did great in the end - I cannot wait for this game tonight now!!

If New Zealand had won, they and Paraguay could have re-enacted the infamous Euro 2004 farce where Sweden and Denmark made a pact to draw and eliminate Italy.

Hoping Mexico and Uruguay pull that one off.