Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest geordienorway

This game is extremely important for Anthony Annan's future. Will be interesting to see how he is against Ozil.

Ozil is an irritating little shit of a player.

Aye, and a hideous cheat on the evidence I've seen this WC. But then he's a German of Turkish descent. He was only ever going to be a cheat, it's in his DNA.

Ozil is an irritating little shit of a player.

Aye, and a hideous cheat on the evidence I've seen this WC. But then he's a German of Turkish descent. He was only ever going to be a cheat, it's in his DNA.

:jesuswept:

COME ON GHANA.........but the Germans will nick this.

KD how the hell did Kevin Prince Boateng not get a squad number at Tottenham that one season? Such a promising central midfielder. At least 10 times better than Jenas. Hope we go for him this summer.

Ghana are the best of the African teams. Play with the most desire and urgency. However, even then they still do very silly things from time to time. Massive potential though.

Ghana has been playing a really positive game so far. A little surprising that they've got forward as much as they have.  Really happy.

But after seeing Algeria bunkering for 90 minutes-- when they needed a win to have any chance of advancing---I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Some teams can't go against their nature I suppose.

Alot of our problems in central midfield would be solved if we had Annan and Boateng....

I thought that, Annan in particular looks a quality player. Ghana have got some very good players, be a hard game if we face them.

Ghana are really going for it.

They don't seem to be intimidated by the Germans at all despite their reputation... and the fact that they are wearing their lucky SS Black away kits.