Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COME ON YOU SLOVAKS! Now not only does the world know you exist, you've given us something to remember you forever by. :lol:

That playacting was the finishing touch. Anyone even remotely complaining about a team playacting against Italy needs their heads examined. It's the perfect way to send them packing, beating them at their own (diving) game. GERRIN.

I really enjoyed it when the Italian fans started booing the Slovaks for playacting

What did they say about Cannavaro?

"Your great career has been terminated"  :facepalm:

It's just pathetic on so many levels.

I can understand the drama, but WTF kind of comment is that?

Absolute cunt of a wanker.

Just got in from work and the adverts were still on. I was looking forward to seeing the goals and highlights from a clearly dramatic game.

ITV showed two non-goals then the programme ended. I saw more of the adverts than the fucking match.

What a set of wankers they are man, absolutely fucking amateur.

Absolute c*** of a w*****.

What's wrong with that? It has been terminated. Well, he's going to play in Qatar, same thing.

Guest firetotheworks

I thought the linesman got both decisions absolutely spot on imo. Both were really tough calls too.

Guest firetotheworks

What's wrong with that? It has been terminated. Well, he's going to play in Qatar, same thing.

Did you hear him say it?

I thought the linesman got both decisions absolutely spot on imo. Both were really tough calls too.

I think Webb could get the final if England don't make it. Only got the 'keepers punch in the eyeties mush wrong today.

Howard Webb did a good job today IMO.

What a fantastic game. Fuck of fucking Italians!!!!!!!! At 2-1 I thought they were going to italianate themselves through, but Slovaks represented and beat them at their own game. Suck on that you fucking sissys!!! HAHAHA!!!

"Your great career has been terminated" :facepalm:

Did you hear him say it?

Aye, he was taking immense pleasure from the greasy spick faced cheating eyetie bastards demise.

Uncalled for if you ask me.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Under19/77/98/67/779867_w2.jpg

http://roffhop.cdn1.cafe24.com/movie/2008/tears.gif

Alright, the Slovaks have done their part. Now let's see some Japanese tears.  :thup:

I'll say it for the second day in a row; whatever happened to there having to be clear daylight between the attacker and the defender for it to be offside? Isn't the attacker suppost to be given the benefit of the doubt not the other way around?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Shame the Kiwi's couldn't get a late goal to add even more drama to the day, which I spent watching football at work again.  O0

Well done Slovakia.  :clap:

From their first game their captain Hamsik has impressed me. He has it all to become a really great player.

Erm, what did he do besides giving away silly fouls and missing his chance to score?

I'll say it for the second day in a row; whatever happened to there having to be clear daylight between the attacker and the defender for it to be offside? Isn't the attacker suppost to be given the benefit of the doubt not the other way around?

Yes that's the case. Urs Meier who works as an expert for the German TV said that as well. The goal should have counted.

Well done Slovakia.  :clap:

From their first game their captain Hamsik has impressed me. He has it all to become a really great player.

Erm, what did he do besides giving away silly fouls and missing his chance to score?

He gave the pass to the 2nd goal today. And in general he seems like their best player to me.

Shame the Kiwi's couldn't get a late goal to add even more drama to the day, which I spent watching football at work again.  O0

I wanted to cheer for them so badly, but they are a horrible, horrible team to watch. They literally have no flair, at all.