Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still think this scoreline will be beaten when Brazil play North Korea.

Spain versus Honduras.

Honduras have some players. They probably won't win, but I don't think they'll be murdered.

Think that will be tighter than people think. Still think Brazil will win like.

NK are apparently a very solid defensive unit. Think it'll probably only be 2 or 3-0 to Brazil tbh.

Spain versus Honduras.

Honduras have some players. They probably won't win, but I don't think they'll be murdered.

:lol:

Doubt it. North Korea are arguably the physically fittest team in the tournament and will have 10 men behind the ball. Brazil's play relies on playing on the break and they wont be able to do that against the Norks.

Oh they'll win, definitely, but I highly doubt it will be a rout.

Spain versus Honduras.

I hope they do. Would be boring watching Spain just be alone on the pitch.

Spain versus Honduras.

:lol: You never know, man.

The Brazil squad is poor by its normal standards:

Gilberto - Could not get a game at Spurs

Elano - Dumped by Man City

Gilberto - Too old & too slow for Arsenal & Arsne

Baptista - Weg did not want snap him up after loan spell

Kléberson  - Failure at Man Utd

Robinho - had issues at Man City but has looked good at Santos.

I am surprised Mirandinha did not make the squad.

Utter drivel.

Just because a player doesn't cut it in England doesn't make them s***.

Dezzie, I guess you missed this bit "The Brazil squad is poor by its normal standard"

Can you find a poorer Brazil W/C squad?

But it's often the collective not the sum of the parts.

The Brazil squad in 2006 was packed full of 'star' players and they flopped terribly. This team doesn't have as many star players on paper but as a team and a unit they are one of the best Brazil teams in a long time.

Dunga has won everything in his path.

Spot on Swelly. I have watched Brazil in every qualifying game that has been a SKY. They still have that sparkle & passing that only they can do at times. But it is surreal seeing some of the names in that squad & how there time in PL went.

Utter drivel.

Dezzie, I guess you missed this bit "The Brazil squad is poor by its normal standard"

The Brazil squad in 2006 was packed full of 'star' players and they flopped terribly. This team doesn't have as many star players on paper but as a team and a unit they are one of the best Brazil teams in a long time.

Spot on Swelly. I have watched Brazil in every qualifying game that has been a SKY. They still have that sparkle & passing that only they can do at times. But it is surreal seeing some of the names in that squad & how there time in PL went.

tbf Brazilians have never really played all that well in England, the style of play just does not suit them.

:lol: Ridiculous decision.

Baba! What happened with Nigeria, man? Is the Odemwingie era over yet?

Man, look at this guy getting mouth :lol: These boys get gifted one goal and want to talk.

:lol: The Odemwingie era?! He didn't even start yesterday.

Anyway, I do not understand why people are so quick to castigate and ridicule my team. We lost to one of the best teams in the world, and the world's best player gave us trouble. Clearly this means we are rubbish. We started the game very poorly and I thought we were either overawed or nervous. However, when we settled down and started to play (and put Osaze and Oba on--these should start) we gave a decent account of ourselves and made some very good chances. People will say Enyeama saved us, but he's the best keeper in Africa. This is not some fluke. We do miss Mikel Obi, though. I like Haruna and Etuhu will do for now, but Kaita is a wastepipe. The bottom line is that if Kalu Uche can hit an open net (the easiest chance of the game) we get a draw.

Anyway, it is important we only lost by one. If Argentina take care of business against Korea and we get a positive resulot against Greece, it puts us in a decent position to qualify.

United Nations 4 Australia 0

The German philosophy of picking non Germans makes me slightly ill at ease tbh.

To be fair, most of these players are either born in Germany or have lived most of their life there.

Only Cacau is a bit of a pisstake.

United Nations 4 Australia 0

The German philosophy of picking non Germans makes me slightly ill at ease tbh.

we

Having players of Turkish and Polish heritage is like England having players of Scottish and Welsh heritage. It is simply bound to happen due to geography.

Man, look at this guy getting mouth :lol: These boys get gifted one goal and want to talk.

Anyway, I do not understand why people are so quick to castigate and ridicule my team. We lost to one of the best teams in the world, and the world's best player gave us trouble. Clearly this means we are rubbish. We started the game very poorly and I thought we were either overawed or nervous. However, when we settled down and started to play (and put Osaze and Oba on--these should start) we gave a decent account of ourselves and made some very good chances. People will say Enyeama saved us, but he's the best keeper in Africa. This is not some fluke. We do miss Mikel Obi, though. I like Haruna and Etuhu will do for now, but Kaita is a wastepipe. The bottom line is that if Kalu Uche can hit an open net (the easiest chance of the game) we get a draw.

Anyway, it is important we only lost by one. If Argentina take care of business against Korea and we get a positive resulot against Greece, it puts us in a decent position to qualify.

What's up with Taiwo's injury..?

Utter drivel.

tbf Brazilians have never really played all that well in England, the style of play just does not suit them.

Even the false ones like Deco have struggled. Poor Mineiro only got 1 game at Chelsea. Alex looks decent at Chelsea & Juninho is a ledge in the Boro.

:lol: I asked a genuine, sensitive question and he shits on me. I wasn't being a dick, man! Knicks fans! Knicks fans stick together. July 1st!