Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

United Nations 4 Australia 0

The German philosophy of picking non Germans makes me slightly ill at ease tbh.

To be fair, most of these players are either born in Germany or have lived most of their life there.

Only Cacau is a bit of a pisstake.

Exactly.

Otherwise, they could equally say England are taking the piss by having the likes of Ferdinand, Defoe, Huddlestone, Onuoha, Bent, Walcott, Heskey, Richards etc represent them.

They were actually born in England. The likes of Podolski, Klose, Cacau weren't born in Germany.

Doesn't bother me really like, it goes without saying that the Germans will do whatever it takes to win/destroy humanity.

Ghana will be a harder nut to crack.

As will Serbia

Going on todays performance they won't.

For some reason, I imagine Vidic will be harder to break down than Craig Moore

Ghana will be a harder nut to crack.

As will Serbia

Going on todays performance they won't.

For some reason, I imagine Vidic will be harder to break down than Craig Moore

Serbia should give them a good game but if they continue their form from today Germany will rip them a new one.

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.

Ah that's a funny statement. Who said that? Haven't heard that one before...

Gary Lineker after the Italia '90 shootout I believe.

Alexi Lalas is the biggest, dumbest cunt in the history of the sport. Not only is he an idiot, he has absolutely no television composure.

Absolutely. 100% truth.

Christopher Sullivan on FSC is pretty decent though.

He's okay for me, but seems pretty condescending at some points which can be pretty annoying.

Yes. He's grown on me though. At first his obvious preference for Latin American football was a bit off-putting. You get the feeling that he watches a lot Peruvian football. The Guatemalan league, stuff like that.

And Mike. It is never acceptable to "like" Alexi Lalas, not as a commetator or GM. John Harkes is okay when the US plays. Lalas, never. Sorry.

Guest palnese

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.

I think Niel was taking the piss.

I know man. :lol:

Niel was taking the piss.

Niel was taking the piss.

This i before e bullshit must end. Forgotten which arse changed it. :shifty:

Alexi Lalas is the biggest, dumbest cunt in the history of the sport. Not only is he an idiot, he has absolutely no television composure.

Absolutely. 100% truth.

Christopher Sullivan on FSC is pretty decent though.

He's okay for me, but seems pretty condescending at some points which can be pretty annoying.

Yes. He's grown on me though. At first his obvious preference for Latin American football was a bit off-putting. You get the feeling that he watches a lot Peruvian football. The Guatemalan league, stuff like that.

And Mike. It is never acceptable to like Alexi Lalas. John Harkes is okay when the US plays. Lalas, never.

:lol: That's not fair, man. He's a massive scumbag, but he's our scumbag.

Watching this James Corden thing for the first time.

Incidently, it will also be for the last time.

Katy Perry on it yesterday was hot though, but almost couldn't manage through it because of that fat unfunny fuck.

Katy Perry on it yesterday was hot though, but almost couldn't manage through it because of that fat unfunny f***.

Katy Perry was on this shit?

Didn't think she would go this low  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Sorry if already posted but just seen that the tournament organisers are considering banning the vuvuzelas from grounds. I hope they do. They are killing the atmosphere with no chants audible and they even carry on blowing them throughout national anthems.

Katy Perry on it yesterday was hot though, but almost couldn't manage through it because of that fat unfunny f***.

Katy Perry was on this shit?

Didn't think she would go this low  :lol:

You do know who Katy Perry is right!? She's as low as you get. (I don't even mean that in a bad way, but she's hardly high brow)

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01063/perry-280_1063896a.jpg

Sorry if already posted but just seen that the tournament organisers are considering banning the vuvuzelas from grounds. I hope they do. They are killing the atmosphere with no chants audible and they even carry on blowing them throughout national anthems.

They're not getting banned.