Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didi Hamman and Ronnie Whelan absolving the linesman of any blame for the Slovakia goal on the basis that "nobody really knows exactly what the rule is".

Look it up lads, it's not fucking difficult. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

is cronaldo playing?

Why wouldn't he be?

No idea, injury, mad manager.

Even Maradona wouldn't be mad enough to not play Ronaldo, so I can't see anyone else doing it.

is cronaldo playing?

Why wouldn't he be?

Even Maradona wouldn't be mad enough to not play Ronaldo, so I can't see anyone else doing it.

I've just put me free fiver bet on them to win, you just don't know injuries in warm ups etc...tight contest so Portugal without the wanker would make it swing in Ivory coasts favour imo.

No Drogba?

is cronaldo playing?

Why wouldn't he be?

I'm still expecting Messi to be dropped at least once in this tournament :snod:

is cronaldo playing?

Why wouldn't he be?

I've just put me free fiver bet on them to win, you just don't know injuries in warm ups etc...tight contest so Portugal without the w***** would make it swing in Ivory coasts favour imo.

No Drogba?

Drogba starts on the bench, which is probably a smart move at this point.

Not sure of the full story yet but a Sky News tweet says that Robbie Earle has had his ITV contract cancelled. Something to do with selling allocated World Cup tickets.

Haha, that would be excellent. :lol:

We are probably playing the winner of this game in the second round. Still not sure which one I prefer. Portugal I guess. Better rivalry and we'd probably have a harder time dealing with CIV's physicality.

Presumptuous fucker. :lol: