Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brazil at full strength. :thup:

North Korea as well.  :lol:

How do you know? Maybe it's the wank K.Ri that's starting :laugh:

You know, I've been a North Korea supporter for the last 18 years so I should know if they're full strength or not.    :lol:

So, who should we be keeping an eye on?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01644/rooney_1644277c.jpg

The one crying?

aye. The People's Rooney.

I've heard/read that crying is a very common thing in North Korea.  Was listening to a radio report last night about the documentary that was made about the Korean team that was housed in Boro during the WC and how when they went back they got in a big circle and had a little cry together.

Howay the People's Rooney.

Second blubberer of the day behind Ryan Nelson. Brilliant to see such pride in playing for their country in the World Cup. Absolutely fantastic.

Hah, I missed both of them. Fair play if it means that much to them, i think if it were me my first cap or first WC game would probably bring the same emotions.

I've got a bad feeling that the nK keeper is going to have a shocker today. He's always been very nervy and just the way he flaped at that Elano strike, makes me nervous.

He is wearing trousers so it is likely.

Wouldn't shock me if Brazil score from a setpiece to start off with.