Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would have been absolutely magical if that goal made it 1-1, but still, good show nK. That was an excellent effort.

They just might spoil the party for Portugal or Cote D'Ivoire.

Especially with a last gap goal there, if they'd took the lead an lost it might dwell on them but pulling one back against Brazil is a massive boost for their confidence.

Was an alright game alround, one of the better ones.

Who the hell is co-commentating?

It was Chris Coleman.

Who kept repeating everything he said, I heard him saying 'i'd take Robinho off' about 5 times, at one point I fully expected him to walk on to the pitch and wrap cotton wool around him and personally join him for a warm shower.

Have not seen anything to be scared of so far everyone looks poor only spain to play still England might have a chance :thup:

Germany.

Fairly impressed but nothing more than that. Just a case of being ruthless against a poor side defending dreadfully and on the wrong end of an awful red card decision.

Have not seen anything to be scared of so far everyone looks poor only spain to play still England might have a chance :thup:

Germany.

Fairly impressed but nothing more than that. Just a case of being ruthless against a poor side defending dreadfully and on the wrong end of an awful red card decision.

Streets ahead of England though.

Who the hell is co-commentating?

It was Chris Coleman.

Who kept repeating everything he said, I heard him saying 'i'd take Robinho off' about 5 times, at one point I fully expected him to walk on to the pitch and wrap cotton wool around him and personally join him for a warm shower.

:lol: :lol:

They've hardly been that defensive.  I've seen much, much worse.  They've played good football as well, one passage was better than anything Brazil have done.

Apologies, a flat back five is cutting edge attacking football these days.

No need to get arsey.  If you'd bothered to read my post you would see that I said nothing like that. 

Germany.

Streets ahead of England though.

They could keep possession with a series of basic passes and very simple movement. Motorways ahead unfortunately.

Entertaining game compared to the rest of the rubbish we've been served up.

Agreed, found it quite captivating first half and then when Brazil were afforded a bit more time and space as Korea tired it was still good to see some decent football being played.

Much better than most other games have been.