Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They could keep possession with a series of basic passes and very simple movement. Motorways ahead unfortunately.

Argh... so wished you'd said Autobahns there!

Great WC for the Asian teams so far.

Except for Australia.

Portugal cheat much much better than other teams in the group. That could work in their favour.

This is true, although Brasil are pretty good at it they probably won't need to.

Portugal cheat much much better than other teams in the group. That could work in their favour.

This is true, although Brasil are pretty good at it they probably won't need to.

Brazil didn't have anyone running at pace at defenders to draw fouls. Ronaldo will be on his arse all match.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5284298/ce/us/mexico-goalkeepers-use-nfl-ball-prep-jabulani?cc=5739&ver=global

JOHANNESBURG -- Bad bounces plaguing the goalkeepers? Try an NFL ball.

That's part of Mexico's solution for the unpredictable way the Jabulani ball has acted early in the World Cup.

At Monday's practice, Mexico goalkeeping coach Alberto Aguilar used NFL footballs in a drill to better prepare his players for, well, that which you can never really prepare for.

Knew that was coming. Australia are NOT Asian.

i think according to fifa they are

Yeah I know that they qualify through AFC, but they're really not Asian tbh.

Aye, that's the basis of the joke.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5284298/ce/us/mexico-goalkeepers-use-nfl-ball-prep-jabulani?cc=5739&ver=global

JOHANNESBURG -- Bad bounces plaguing the goalkeepers? Try an NFL ball.

That's part of Mexico's solution for the unpredictable way the Jabulani ball has acted early in the World Cup.

At Monday's practice, Mexico goalkeeping coach Alberto Aguilar used NFL footballs in a drill to better prepare his players for, well, that which you can never really prepare for.

I've done that in one of my coaching sessions before, I won't lie :( Not to develop technique, but to improve agility and reactions. Next I'm thinking of bring a Paintball gun in...

Don't want to get my hopes up too much, but have a good feeling about tomorrow's soccer games  :undecided:

This World Cup is going to get damn good man!!!

The Seth Efrica game especially, both teams should be going for it.

spain playing, should be good (please god be good)