Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cannot wait for France Mexico. I love Mexico when they aren't playing us.

Me too. Probably the only two.

:lol: It's not the most popular opinion. Have England ever played in the Azteca?

fyp

It"s gud 2 haf u bak, Dave.

:lol: It's not the most popular opinion. Has England ever played in the Azteca?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/worldcup/scandals/2.jpg

:lol: Look at that cheating b******.

Looks like the hand of God to me.

:lol: It's not the most popular opinion. Have England ever played in the Azteca?

fyp

Yes, Dave, I guess you could say his grammar there was an "epic fail", huh?  :pow:

Hope we never see the useless, horn-blowing wankers in a World Cup again.

Yeah, yeah, yeah we get it already. You guys are just impossible.  :lol:

You lot don't deserve and will never get a world cup anyway cuz all your FA lot are dodgy and are making false accusations behind closed doors. :razz:

We've had one

Not only are South Africa cack, but tactically they were awful.

:lol: wtf

I see you England supporters have got your confidence back eh? Slating SA for drawing with Mexico and losing to Uruguay. What's that about? OKay, guess we'll see what happens with your lot come Friday. You haven't been looking too hot though.

Shut the f*** up, man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not much fun when the shoes on the other foot eh? Haven't even said anything out of the ordinary and you've got your knickers in a twist! Just think you're all tempting fate harping on about how everyone els has been s***. Not a smart move imo. Especially considering fate already has something against you, just ask Rob Green  :razz:

Do you not get it? We're talking about South Africa here, where do England even come into it?

It's you that's bringing Englan into the conversation :lol:

Not only are South Africa cack, but tactically they were awful.

:lol: wtf

I see you England supporters have got your confidence back eh? Slating SA for drawing with Mexico and losing to Uruguay. What's that about? OKay, guess we'll see what happens with your lot come Friday. You haven't been looking too hot though.

Shut the f*** up, man.

Not much fun when the shoes on the other foot eh? Haven't even said anything out of the ordinary and you've got your knickers in a twist! Just think you're all tempting fate harping on about how everyone els has been s***. Not a smart move imo. Especially considering fate already has something against you, just ask Rob Green  :razz:

We know you're not English and you're very proud of it, we get it. Most of us acknowledged how poor we were on Saturday, you have no reason to accuse anyone of hypocrisy.

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

Algeria = No points & no goals

Cameroon =  No points & no goals

Nigeria = No points & no goals

Ghana = Won because of a pen

African football is just s**** man the Asian teams are better than thes fuckers.

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

Ghana = Won because of pen

African football is just s**** man the Asian teams are better than thes fuckers.

I've got a £100 bet with one of my close mates that an Asian team wins the World Cup before an African team does :lol:

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

I've got a £100 bet with one of my close mates that an Asian team wins the World Cup before an African team does :lol:

You have the numbers & teams but you pal has the players.

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

You have the numbers & teams but you pal has the players.

The African teams are just never ever organised enough to go far in these tournaments. I have more faith in Asian football reaching a similar level to Europe than I do Africa - they have the funding and the population to develop.

To be honest, I think it's more likely that neither happen in our lifetimes.

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

I fully expected this. You guys have been on the wind up all tournament. I say one thing and now you're all throwing a hissy fit and having a go at Nigeria and African football etc. That's okay you go ahead. We don't claim to be the best and we don't always claim we are going to win every world cup. To be honest I'd much rather they sorted a lot of other things going on in Africa, before they start worrying about winning world cups. Having said that though, all things considered, I'm still happy with what Nigeria and some of the other African teams have managed to achieve considering the horrible investment and support from their respective football associations.

Now having said all that. If it all came down to it I would most definitely put my money on Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast if they came up against England. So if you really think those three teams are that crap then it says a lot about England also.  :aww:

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

Both an Asian and African nation will win one before England gets another too!

:laugh:

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

I fully expected this. You guys have been on the wind up all tournament. I say one thing and now you're all throwing a hissy fit and having a go at Nigeria and African football etc. That's okay you go ahead. We don't claim to be the best and we don't always claim we are going to win every world cup. To be honest I'd much rather they sorted a lot of other things going on in Africa, before they start worrying about winning world cups. Having said that though, all things considered, I'm still happy with what Nigeria and some of the other African teams have managed to achieve considering the horrible investment and support from their respective football associations.

Now having said all that. If it all came down to it I would most definitely put my money on Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast if they came up against England. So if you really think those three teams are that crap then it says a lot about England also.  :aww:

In your bizarre mind it says a lot, aye. :pow:

Where's the likeable Nigerian these days?

Minister Babatunde strikes me as the kind of person people stop in the street to ask for advice.

Eh? He's been giving someone advice in the street for a few days? :lol:

I dunno man, I wouldn't put it past him.

Was a reference to you saying he's likeable. :bluestar:

Minister Babatunde strikes me as the kind of person people stop in the street to ask for advice.

Eh?  He's been giving someone advice in the street for a few days? :lol:

Was a reference to you saying he's likeable.  :bluestar:

Ah I see.  He's almost loveable, Baba.  Sod it, he's loveable.

Eh?  He's been giving someone advice in the street for a few days? :lol:

Was a reference to you saying he's likeable.  :bluestar:

Ah I see.  He's almost loveable, Baba.  Sod it, he's loveable.

I don't know. His likeability is ample, not loveable, but more than ample.

Question for english based lads and lasses :

What volume of houses and cars are displaying the England flag? Just interested to see if some areas have a higher concentration than others. I wouldnt say its over flowing here in Solihull. There's plenty around but I wouldnt say its a majority.