Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christ, I hate this. You beat Algeria, and then England and Slovenia walk around the park eating fucking sandwiches for 90 minutes.

And Slovenia go home as long as you beat Algeria.

You didn't see the first half, man.

Saw the second, though.

Algeria are shit. If you play well you'll beat them no bother. If you shit the bed, you deserve to go home.

Sack up and stop being such a pansy!

:lol: Because you're never down when your team gets fucked! Let me be, god damnit!

No.

You have it right in your hands. Beat a really shit team and you're almost assured a spot in the knockouts. You should be elated with that comeback tbh, even if you should have won it in the end.

Come on man! :lol:

:lol: You're talking sense, but you know how it is after decisions like that, man. Let me come out of the numbness membrane and I'll be cool. Right now? I'm just... Man. what the fuck did he see?!

What was the call? What...

:lol: Fuck it.

Guest firetotheworks

Sky and BBC now both reckoning Green will be dropped in favour of James.

I'm unsure what to think about this tbh.

I've thought about it and think it's the right decision. Psychologically it'll fuck up Green, especially if James gets injured and Green has to come back in. But then a James injury can't be accounted for, just like Green's fuck up couldn't...and I think I'd rather not account for a James injury than a Green fuck up.

"Official FIFA play by play says goal was disallowed for foul on Edu, not offside."

What did he do?

How would a foul on a USA player rule out a USA goal? It would be a penalty.

You guys need to brush up on the rules.

What BBC said last night then. Not too disappointed with it given the opposition and Heskey's game against USA.

Oh yeah, apart from Jamie fucking Carragher.

It looked fairly close to being offside, but I didn't see the replay. 

Sky saying:

James

Johnson Terry Carragher Cole

Lennon Lampard Barry Gerrard

Heskey Rooney

Would prefer Upson than Carragher but its the line up i would have.

:thup:  Would like to see Defoe given a decent run out if we manage to take control in the first half.  Don't want to underestimate them, but they sound absolutely shit.  Lost 3-0 to Malawi at the last African Cup of Nations. 

"Official FIFA play by play says goal was disallowed for foul on Edu, not offside."

What did he do?

Get raped. Literally, three players are fouled, should be a penalty. Worst of all, Edu was barely touched throughout the whole thing. Terrible.

What did he do?

How would a foul on a USA player rule out a USA goal? It would be a penalty.

You guys need to brush up on the rules.

"You guys"  ?