Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rooney is my hate for the game.  Was total wank.  Offered nothing, looked liked a fat semi pro.  Where is this "best player in the world" shit hype.  Can't believe I watched this game.  Would prefer Joey Barton in midfield and Andy Carroll up front in that game.

AWUL.  I just took my England shirt off as I couldn't bare to wear it after that game.  Time for alcohol.

Sky Sports aren't covering the World Cup.

Great, England fail because of an Italian.

Proven winner at just about every club he has been with.  Good one.

And can't get the best out of players who've dominated in Europe for years.

He could have made much better changes, but honestly we just played Algeria. Somethings up.

Guest BooBoo

Fucking shameful from the players and management team. Grow a set of bollocks Rooney you pathetic piece of shite.

The main problem that Capello needs to sort out is Rooney, who we've always relied on a lot to get us going. I've never seen him play as badly as he has in the last two games. Normally, mentally he's as hard as a rock, but he looks nervous and keeps miscontrolling the ball in situations where he would never do before.

I'm not sure whether he's had the best lead up. There's been all this publicity around him as our big hope and one of the world's best players, as with the Nike advert and all these TV appearances. We forget he's still very young, and carrying the nation's dreams on his shoulders seems to have got to him.

Rooney was woeful, the team was woeful, the tactics were woeful and the referee was woeful.

Based on the last two games, Rooney should be nowhere the starting lineup - same with Lampard. Gerrard made a few decent passes and runs, but his shooting was insanely bad. I'm delighted Jamie Carragher is banned, he should never play for England again. SWP is bloody useless and it was pointless even bringing him on for Lennon. Heskey can do the hold up and everything but is a liability in terms of being a striker - we need someone who can score goals!

The referee didn't let the game flow at all. Blew the whistle at every available opportunity. Gave fouls when there were no fouls, didn't give fouls when there was, and the time wasting at the end - fuck me, 3 minutes?!? Algerian players wasted about 6 going down because of 'injury' and slow walks off the pitch during substitutions.

Capello looks out of his depth, completely. Picking players by name rather than form, refusing to change the shape, refusing to admit when it just isn't working - I mean after an hour he should have changed things - it's obvious it hadn't worked for the first 60 minutes, what made him think the next 30 would be any different?! How he can't even consider Joe Cole, I don't know.

Crouch, Defoe and Cole should all be considered to start next week - then maybe, just maybe we might qualify for the next round, but I just don't know anymore.

Nevermind winning the World Cup, I can't see this team winning a match.

Rooney you prize dickhead. :dave:

Folks have forked out big bucks to come and support their national team in the hope they may actually bother their arses to play like the millionaire superstars they purport to be.

You despicably pathetic wanker. :angry: