Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Rooney?

Yes, the fat scouse twat. Get Ameobi on a plane NOW ffs.

Don't think that's allowed..?

He's on the no fly list? That's a bit racist, surely he can get on a plane to wherever he wants when he wants.

For the millionth time, Lampard and Gerrard need to be dropped. They've consistently let England down and just look utter plebs if they're not scoring goals.

Rooney had a nightmare, but this was the first time. Maybe the lack of GILFs in the vicinity of the team hotel is getting to him, who knows, but something was up with him, as he's never been this shit before.

Similar to the situation in 86 and 90 where we needed to win the last game in the group to qualify after slow starts, we did it of course both times, but the difference this time is that there's not the obvious change that can be made to improve us In 86 we brought in Beardo to feed Lineaker and in 90 bring in the sweeper system. I just can't see where he can change things, he's got 11 players who seem woefully out of form right now. We should still be able to beat Slovenia though, but if we do it's just a stay of execution.

Agree with all of that APART from the bit about "should" be able to beat Slovenia who are no mugs.

I think we'll struggle to be honest.

It's a joke, Lampard spent most of the game in the opposing half. Similar to him at Chelsea when Ancelotti arrived, Ancelloti learnt, Capello hasn't.

Doesn't help him or Gerrard and Rooney that there's absolutely nowt on the wings though. Shocking stuff from Lennon. And Capello is an absolute w***** for starting Heskey today.

Lets face it, when Lampard isn't in a team that's dominating possession he is an absolute passenger in the game.  Only thing he really did today was shoot waywardly.

They really are just buckeling under the pressure & we all know it

They cant handle representing England

What do they expect though after pissing qualifying and being the top scorers in Europe? For all the 'easy' shite on the Sun's front page, their flagship advert (with Venables singing) admits winning it is still a dream. Even the likes of Ladbrokes - who WANT you to think they will win - have through their adverts basically admitted you have to be bonkers to believe it.

If you qualify like we did then the pressure is going to be high. They've generated it themselves.

Anyone else but me thinking that Beckham is a huge miss? Bigger miss than probably expected? I do. No one who can deliver a cross or a corner or a free kick.

Did have the ability to create a chance, but imo based on previous World Cups, he would have just compounded the problems with constant long diagonal balls and easily-cleared crosses from deep.

Guest lankybellwipe

Please allow me in just a minute to say I've never been so fucking embarassed at a football match in all my wretched life. Rooney was utter utter shit, and his cob on was more than obvious from 75 minutes. Thats the first time I've said Heskey deserved to stay over his attacking partner, and Rooney should have been replaced by Crouch mid way through the second half at least, not with 6 minutes to go!  Having said that, one or two decent deliveries and something a little more expectant of Gerard and Lampard would have been welcome :facepalm: