Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be f***ing heartbreaking.

:nods: This is as big as it gets in any sport.

FYP :nods:

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be f***ing heartbreaking.

:nods: This is as big as it gets in any sport.

FYP :nods:

...I won't dispute the edit. I can't.

Guest BooBoo

If we get knocked out today it'll be comparative to that day at Villa Park for me.

That's ridiculous tbh.

Milner and Defoe had better prove me wrong if they start. The team looks appalling on paper to me, but I may just be incredibly negative these days. Who knows?

Come on England man.

If we get knocked out today it'll be comparative to that day at Villa Park for me.

That's ridiculous tbh.

How? Because he cares about his country as much as his club? Aye, what a cunt. :nope:

Gotta say for me it wouldn't be as bad, but I'm still pretty nervous.

Well, you won't, at least not in this forum if you want to maintain whatever credibility you think you have.

Well, that and I agree.

:lol: Forum Credibility. I post tits and say "goddamn". I'm not exactly running for Mayor here.

That's ridiculous tbh.

How? Because he cares about his country as much as his club? Aye, what a cunt. :nope:

Gotta say for me it wouldn't be as bad, but I'm still pretty nervous.

Good point well made.

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be fucking heartbreaking typical of England

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be fucking heartbreaking typical of England

Harsh.

Lennon has been our only bright spark. If he drops him then I have totally lost faith in this guy.

He has been pretty shite IMO, has looked short of confidence and doesn't seem to be playing the natural game of running direct and commiting defenders in the way he does so well for Spurs but if the below is alternative :facepalm:.

Please tell me I didn't just read James Milner's name.

I wholeheartedly agree. Milner on the RW FFS. We have 3 better RW in the fucking squad not to mention several more back here.

Lennon has been our only bright spark. If he drops him then I have totally lost faith in this guy.

He has been pretty s**** IMO, has looked short of confidence and doesn't seem to be playing the natural game of running direct and commiting defenders in the way he does so well for Spurs but if the below is alternative :facepalm:.

Please tell me I didn't just read James Milner's name.

I wholeheartedly agree. Milner on the RW FFS. We have 3 better RW in the f***ing squad not to mention several more back here.

Well, yeah, I should have said he is one of the only players who can strike fear into opponents. He set up some good chances in the last two games, probably the only ones we had.

Guest BooBoo

Is the team confirmed now then? Milner on the right?

Collymore and the Talkshite gang on Twitter reckon it's definitely the confirmed team.