Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA suffering from a lack of Altidore.

There - I said it.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing! How can that be?!

Nobody to hold the ball up top.  Simple.  i.e. like how we need Heskey sometimes.

Africa can fuck themselves. This is abysmal and so un-sporting it's almost a farce, if this is how they want to progress and be remembered they can fuck the fuck off.

This kind of un-sporting behaviour isn't just practised by the African teams :sorry:

Well, duh. :lol:

Though to be fair, this is even worse than Mourinho time-wasting tactics.

Not even close, man :lol:

The shit Inter pulled in the CL was another level of unsporting shit. They started wasting time after 10 minutes!

USA suffering from a lack of Altidore.

There - I said it.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing! How can that be?!

Nobody to hold the ball up top.  Simple.  i.e. like how we need Heskey sometimes.

:sadnod:

Is it overly cynical to wonder if FIFA have ensured all the empty seats are on the same side as the main camera position?

That is the side with the roof iirc so they more expensive seats are the ones unsold.

I'm proper sick of 'the whole of Africa' getting a mention. We get it man, ffs.

It's total bollocks and verging on xenophobia anyway. Would we be cheering Germany on if they beat us and meet Brazil in the final, just because they're the remaining European team? Do me a fucking favour.