Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

All the Argentina players have bottled it today, afraid of the pressure of success tbh

Or, Germany have played better.

How many Poles, Turks and Brazilians are playing for the Germans tonight then?, or would it be easier to ask how many Germans are playing?

If England had had their German/Canadian defensive midfielder match fit, we might have still been in the tournament.

Massive difference to some of the players playing for Germany & Owen. Owen could not play for Germany as he does not own German passport. He could play for 3 teams though: Canada (place of birth due to his dad playing football there), Enlgand (dad) & Wales (mother). He did play for the Welsh youth but never played for Team Canada.

Fellas like Podolski have German blood in them so I don't see what the beef is about that. But the likes Cacau just f*** off man.

Cacau is the only one the accusation can be pointed at.

What is the deal with Miroslav Klose? As looking on Wiki both his rents played Polish national teams & he was born there.

Ethnic German though and therefore given right of return after the war. Has lived in Germany since he was a nipper.

Has nobody realised that Klose was offside.  The ball moves slightly forward and Klose is ahead of the man passing the ball.  Pretty hard for the ref to spot like but suprised no one's mentioned it.

Guest firetotheworks

:rant: Slo mo of Klose screaming and no slo mo of the ball to the face!

There was! It was amazing.  :lol:

All the Argentina players have bottled it today, afraid of the pressure of success tbh

:no: Just outplayed. Germany have been excellent.

Germany have killed them.

How many Poles, Turks and Brazilians are playing for the Germans tonight then?, or would it be easier to ask how many Germans are playing?

If England had had their German/Canadian defensive midfielder match fit, we might have still been in the tournament.

Massive difference to some of the players playing for Germany & Owen. Owen could not play for Germany as he does not own German passport. He could play for 3 teams though: Canada (place of birth due to his dad playing football there), Enlgand (dad) & Wales (mother). He did play for the Welsh youth but never played for Team Canada.

Fellas like Podolski have German blood in them so I don't see what the beef is about that. But the likes Cacau just f*** off man.

:thup:

Teasy wants to get rid of anyone with a Polish sounding name though. :nods:

Don't forget horrible stinking Turks like Ozil, infesting Germany ever since he emigrated there from Gelsenkirchen.

I don't want to get rid of anyone, just think its pretty silly when half their team are either half polish, half turkish or fully Brazilian.  In fact I'd rather get rid of the remaining Germans.

Why? Presumably you'd get rid of Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Jermaine Defoe et al from the England squad?

Don't forget horrible stinking Turks like Ozil, infesting Germany ever since he emigrated there from Gelsenkirchen.

I don't want to get rid of anyone, just think its pretty silly when half their team are either half polish, half turkish or fully Brazilian.  In fact I'd rather get rid of the remaining Germans.

So who should the Gelsenkirchen born Ozil play for?

Does that not make most them also half german? :lol:

Are they therefore not allowed to play for anyone?

Why? Presumably you'd get rid of Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Jermaine Defoe et al from the England squad?

Teasy hates people singing "Pavel is a Geordie"

:rant: Slo mo of Klose screaming and no slo mo of the ball to the face!

There was! It was amazing.  :lol:

Nah, they showed the regular bullshit slow motion. I want the super slow motion, with the fucking face ripples and everything.

Germany, man. Fucking hell.

Cheering for Spain, I demand Spain v Germany.