Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

People are for the slightest chance to knock Messi. He's been f***ing class as usual.

Schweinsteiger > Messi.

No.

Germany > Messi.

Anyone else feeling slightly better about England? :lol:

:lol: This is nothing compared to what they did to you boys.

We did more than Argentina has so far tbf. Not that we weren't shite mind.

Aye we at least had that 2 minutes where we raped them and scored twice (though with only one allowed). More than Argentina have done so far.

Yeah, but Germany actually had to work for these goals. They made it look easy against England.

Fucking hell man let me rewrite history a little bit! Can't I just live in a bit of ignorant bliss for a while? Why have you gotta take that away!? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We did more than Argentina has so far tbf. Not that we weren't s**** mind.

Aye we at least had that 2 minutes where we raped them and scored twice (though with only one allowed). More than Argentina have done so far.

Yeah, but Germany actually had to work for these goals. They made it look easy against England.

Hahaha, you night-fishing ninja fuck! You've been taking tips off that Spy lass, I can tell, because you're easy to detect.

Just be glad we spared you the misery.

Fucking hell man let me rewrite history a little bit! Can't I just live in a bit of ignorant bliss for a while? Why have you gotta take that away!? :lol:

:lol: My fault. My fault. Last gasp of that USA vs England shit I was on.

Aye mate, you battered Germany. Was class.

Guest BooBoo

People can witter on but let's be honest, Messi has had a very average tournament (by his standards).

Just be glad we spared you the misery.

:lol: Would have scored twenty against us.

No words.  It is impossible that this team should be so good.  It's just cheating.  Next season, Klose won't score 5 goals.  Messi will score 25.  Mertesacker will go back to being shit.  But every four years.....supermen.  Infuriating.

:lol: I really hope everyone has been reading your German breakdown in this thread. It's been great.

16 minutes, man. You'll be alright. :thup:

:lol: My fault. My fault. Last gasp of that USA vs England shit I was on.

Aye mate, you battered Germany. Was class.

Damn right we did. :smug:

And haha, 4-0.

No words.  It is impossible that this team should be so good.  It's just cheating.  Next season, Klose won't score 5 goals.  Messi will score 25.  Mertesacker will go back to being s***.  But every four years.....supermen.  Infuriating.

:lol: I really hope everyone has been reading your German breakdown in this thread. It's been great.

16 minutes, man. You'll be alright. :thup:

:harry:

Another one for Klose then.  4-0.