Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***ing hilarious like. A full team does better than another, so automatically one player must be better than the other? School boy logic. No one is better than Messi.

But in a team like Argentina, with the manager they have, if you don't carry that team to the final on your own, you will be deemed as not as good as whoever beats you. Sad but true.

When the Argies were topping the group & roasting teams it was all sweet now they have got bummed it is Marras fault. Of course the top players have to step upto the mark that is why they are top players. I have to say I cant recall a W/C where as many big name players have went missing.

Guest firetotheworks

There's still two games left. There's every chance that Germany have, or are just about to peak. If Spain improve tonight, and then again in the Semis then I think they'll do it.

Guest gggg

f***ing hilarious like. A full team does better than another, so automatically one player must be better than the other? School boy logic. No one is better than Messi.

But in a team like Argentina, with the manager they have, if you don't carry that team to the final on your own, you will be deemed as not as good as whoever beats you. Sad but true.

When the Argies were topping the group & roasting teams it was all sweet now they have got bummed it is Marras fault. Of course the top players have to step upto the mark that is why they are top players. I have to say I cant recall a W/C where as many big name players have went missing.

The last one.

That fourth goal, I know it was four on four or whatever but the way they played it just perfectly to score was frustratingly brilliant. Great passing and a great finish.

The last one.

Player of the tournment was Zinedine Zidane

Cannavaro was brilliant

Buffon best GK

Loads of the top lads stepped up in 2006.

That fourth goal, I know it was four on four or whatever but the way they played it just perfectly to score was frustratingly brilliant. Great passing and a great finish.

It really was, I thought they'd messed it up with a weak pass to Ozil. Then I thought he'd mess up the pass to Klose, but he didn't, it was just perfect floated onto his foot. Then Klose just slotted it home, I don't understand how that man steps up so much at international football. Strange, strange player.

It really was, I thought they'd messed it up with a weak pass to Ozil. Then I thought he'd mess up the pass to Klose, but he didn't, it was just perfect floated onto his foot. Then Klose just slotted it home, I don't understand how that man steps up so much at international football. Strange, strange player.

Aye, one of Ronaldo's record too isn't he?

Still can't believe nobody in the studio even questioned wether the second goal was offside or not.

Nah, quite sure it wasn't. Will look for a screen grab...

Aye, one of Ronaldo's record too isn't he?

Yeah.

I hope he doesn't break that record tbh. Being on par with a legend like Gerd Mueller is one thing, but Miroslav f'ing Klose slipping past El Fenomeno would be sick.

Still can't believe nobody in the studio even questioned wether the second goal was offside or not.

Nah, quite sure it wasn't. Will look for a screen grab...

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6357/ger2nd.jpg

Going to rewind my Sky Plus now, first time I saw it it looked like he was ahead, the things I'll do when I'm bored :lol:

Look up, no need for Sky Plus, clearly on side.