Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My nerves can't take this.

Bets?

I'm sweating here.

How much do you have on it?

£60 on Spain to win. Thank Christ.

Too late man, I only asked so I could say congratulations before it finished to tempt fate.  :lol:

Why do you think I waited for full time? :lol:

:lol: That boot to the face has to be the highlight of the World Cup so far. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving player.

Ashley Cole?

Man, that's a close call, you know.

:lol: No the hell it isn't.

My nerves can't take this.

Bets?

I'm sweating here.

How much do you have on it?

£60 on Spain to win. Thank Christ.

Too late man, I only asked so I could say congratulations before it finished to tempt fate.  :lol:

Why do you think I waited for full time? :lol:

:lol:

I know what Spain need.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01451/jose_enrique_1451361c.jpg

I am not joking but I reckon he is better than Capdevila from what I have seen of him at the W/C

Shame for Paraguay. Thought they deserved to win this.

I still can't get over not getting to see Larissa Riquelme run naked celebrating Paraguays WC win, though. What a loss for the world. :(

Whoever put Oscar Cardozo's attributes in FM needs murdering tbh.

Scored 38 goals this season for Benfica, not the only one to look average at the World Cup.

Had

£5 on Villa 1st scorer

£15 on Spain to win to nil

Thought they were both fucked, then was raging cos Alonso took the pen, then pleased he missed, then went mental when Villa put that in. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

:lol: That boot to the face has to be the highlight of the World Cup so far. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving player.

Ashley Cole?

:lol: It is! Cole is a massive cunt, but he's an English cunt. Ramos is, to me, the epitome of an arrogant, preening, greasy cunt of a foreigner.

Scored 38 goals this season for Benfica, not the only one to look average at the World Cup.

Shocking when it comes to International football (4 goals in 33 games) could barley win a ball in the Air or even control one for that matter. they should probably just lower the attributes to all players playing in shit leagues imo.

Is one of the few strikers in the international game that thinks Heskey has good goal scoring record.

Ashley Cole?

:lol: It is! Cole is a massive cunt, but he's an English cunt. Ramos is, to me, the epitome of an arrogant, preening, greasy cunt of a foreigner.

Clouded by bias! Cole wins, man. Every time.

Ashley Cole?

:lol: It is! Cole is a massive c***, but he's an English c***. Ramos is, to me, the epitome of an arrogant, preening, greasy c*** of a foreigner.

No he didnt...

Guest icemanblue

Ashley Cole?

Clouded by bias! Cole wins, man. Every time.

:no: This could go on for a while. :lol: