Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Are you guys serious? What has he done in this match? Lost possession almost every time he's had the ball.

Are you serious? One match.

Enjoying this, Chicago Shearer?

Loving it.

Think about the genius of what that little calamari has done.  He knew England were dog shit, so he picked the Germans to win.  He picked them again against Argentina, because he knew that another correct result would make him a national icon.  And now he's pulled the trigger at the crucial moment and put them off in the semi-final by picking Spain to win.

What a hero.

:lol: You've been a delight.

Are you guys serious? What has he done in this match? Lost possession almost every time he's had the ball.

The ball to Villa was nearly perfect. Not that I agree that he's had a bad game, but you can hardly call him 'gash'

OK, he's been pretty useless in every match. An awesome player, yes, but there's been some needless fapping over him during the tournament in which he has performed waaayyy under his ability.

The ball to Villa was nearly perfect. Not that I agree that he's had a bad game, but you can hardly call him 'gash'

OK, he's been pretty useless in every match. An awesome player, yes, but there's been some needless fapping over him during the tournament in which he has performed waaayyy under his ability.

He's done more than Xavi

I know I am very late with this, but my goodness what a wanker Pedro is  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How does he play ahead of Silva and Navas for goodness sake?!

Torres had to smack him right there on the pitch.

Guest BooBoo

Fuck off Spain, hope Holland rape you so hard up the arse in the final that you can't walk for years.

Lost lots of money?

He's done more than Xavi

Wtf, no he hasn't.  :lol:

Xavi has been brilliant every match, he's ran the show.

He's done more than Xavi

:nope:

He's done more than Xavi

At least Xavi hasn't passed to the other team each time he got the ball preceeded by a stupid spin and proceeded by a fragrant fall to the ground.

Guest firetotheworks

He's done more than Xavi

Yeah, Xavi's fucking shit.

Saying that I think Xavi's done more, more assists for a start. Saying that, I obviously still think both are incredible.

Schweinsteiger's performance tonight reminds me of Parker's against Arsenal.

He's ran himself into the ground.

:nods: He's great.

We should......................

Not even think about it

Schweinsteiger's performance tonight reminds me of Parker's against Arsenal.

He's ran himself into the ground.

:nods: He's great.

We should......................

Tell Man City to sign him?

Fuck off Spain, hope Holland rape you so hard up the arse in the final that you can't walk for years.

Lost lots of money?

I also just don't like Spain, or well, Torres. Him with a WC gold would be horrid to watch, horrid.