Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

How have Spain become the masters of winning 1-0?

Schweinsteiger was the best player on the pitch, imo.

I thought he was snuffed out to a large extent tbh.

Do we have any German speakers on this forum? A rudimentary google translation of "Schweinsteiger" reveals that it translates as PIG WOMANISER or PIG OVERMAN. Is that correct? If so, it's quite amusing at a puerile level. :iamatwat:

Me too,

And also, Iniesta lost so many balls today it isn't funny, he had the chance to pass the ball plenty of times but instead decided to try to dribble. He has to be faster.

I loved how after so much fagball™, Spain's winner came from a good old ball lobbed in from a corner and centre-backed in.

Was a great goal! Hope they murder the Hollandetherlands in the final.

Man, I have been trying to find words or images to convey how I'm feeling after this. I'll just leave it at f*** YEAH.

Mastering pigs sounds cool too. Imagine taking over the world with your own slave-pig army.

http://bioethicsbytes.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/pighuman.jpg

Me too,

And also, Iniesta lost so many balls today it isn't funny, he had the chance to pass the ball plenty of times but instead decided to try to dribble. He has to be faster.

exactly :thup:

Losing a lot of fanatism for Iniesta over the last few games. He's constantly taking needless tumbles as soon as he sees he's going to lose the ball.

Iniesta is a class act, simple as. Absolutely head and shoulders above any English midfielder.

And him and Xavi are different types of midfielder also. And both excellent players.

Man, I have been trying to find words or images to convey how I'm feeling after this. I'll just leave it at f*** YEAH.

Mastering pigs sounds cool too. Imagine taking over the world with your own slave-pig army.

I know the feeling.

Congratulations on reaching the final. May the best team win on Sunday.

Also, to people calling us dull, etc... the main problem is that Del Bosque is a way more cautious manager than Aragonés was. So we play with two DMs and without midfield players pushing forward, since counterattacks have always been our main weakness. Our forwards are outnumbered inside the box and that closes passing outlets from Xavi/Iniesta and others.

But he's got the job done.

Think the team which was more effective won today.

Germany missed Müller badly. Trochowski couldn't replace him. Kroos didn't do a great job after coming on either.

Why Löw brought on Gomez, I don't know. He'll never score an important goal, never. Should have brought on Marin instead. He might would have done something.

With Hollands defence can only see Spain winning comfortably. Sneijder won't have much of the ball and Busquets will probably be all over him, which is one of their 3 potential match winners dealt with.

On the other hand Robben should completely own Capdevilla on the right, and our 2 defensive midfielders (Van Bommel and De Jong) may just provide enough steel to frustrate Spain's midfield passing game.. I think it's quite thinly balanced..