Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh here's my thought on Sneider's performance...

The most disgraceful performance i've seen from a footballer. Did anyone notice a drastic difference between this idiots performance tonight and Diego Forlan's yesterday?

Whilst Forlan was passing the ball at every opportunity and doing everything for the team, Sneijider only gave a damn about his own performance and winning the golden boot. 2 Half way line shots, 40 yard free kick shots, everything he did was to get the golden boot. He didn't want to pass at all. His performance has really really angered me.

hes an odious cunt like the rest of the dutch team

I'm glad that shites finished, now back to normality, oh wait!!!

Exactly. Instead of the over-hyped World Cup - we now get the most over-hyped league in the world.

Guest firetotheworks

all in all Webb had a very good game, it's a shame that his one possible mistake is going to be scrutinised.

I know how the feel re: a poor Webb decision. It hurts.

he's still a very good referee.

Not in my opinion.

He got to referee the biggest game on the entire planet in the last four years, you must be wrong a little bit.

I could list a whole host of errors he has made but i won't. Its my opinion and i stick with it. Was poor in the Prem last season, yes he was good up until tonight in the WC i'll admit.

Howay man. It was never going to be easy, he handled tonight as best he could. The only real mistake I saw was the Elia freekick, and I'll give him that as he's only human.

Both De Jong and Puyol should have went. I think he's been good this tournament, but judging each match on in its merits I thought he was far too worried about it being a final and gave a little bit of tolerance and leeway for it being a football match, when he should have treat it like a football match, with some leeway and tolerance given because its the final.

Sneijder was poor, especially those shots he took on. He's been great up to now though.

This is Sneijder's World Cup performances:

Get ball, pass to the right. Get ball, pass to the right. Get ball, pass to the right. Do a s*** little dribble. Get ball, pass to the right. Get ball, pass to the right. Do a s*** little dribble. Score jammy goal, celebrate like a c*** who thinks he's phenomenal. Rinse and repeat.

Exactly. Instead of the over-hyped World Cup - we now get the most over-hyped league in the world.

I have a feeling we'll not be over-hyped so don't worry about that one.

all in all Webb had a very good game, it's a shame that his one possible mistake is going to be scrutinised.

Not in my opinion.

He got to referee the biggest game on the entire planet in the last four years, you must be wrong a little bit.

I could list a whole host of errors he has made but i won't. Its my opinion and i stick with it. Was poor in the Prem last season, yes he was good up until tonight in the WC i'll admit.

Howay man. It was never going to be easy, he handled tonight as best he could. The only real mistake I saw was the Elia freekick, and I'll give him that as he's only human.

Both De Jong and Puyol should have went. I think he's been good this tournament, but judging each match on in its merits I thought he was far too worried about it being a final and gave a little bit of tolerance and leeway for it being a football match, when he should have treat it like a football match, with some leeway and tolerance given because its the final.

You can see it from his point of view though, he didn't want to spoil the game early and he wanted to keep it flowing. All fair enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Not in my opinion.

You can see it from his point of view though, he didn't want to spoil the game early and he wanted to keep it flowing. All fair enough.

I can understand, but I still think it's wrong, and contributed to the match staying shit.

Looking at the supposed free-kick again, I'm sure Fabregas was in that picture. Yet he set up the goal.

Shhh, never question Jesus, just let it be.

Eh? I'm praising him you plonker.

Looking at the supposed free-kick again, I'm sure Fabregas was in that picture. Yet he set up the goal.

Shhh, never question Jesus, just let it be.

He said Fabregas not Navas man.