Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

• 1 month later...
Guest Haris Vuckic

What's he been complaining about the new premier league balls for? It's not like he'll ever kick one. :troll:

They use them in training  :troll:

Guest Haris Vuckic

What's he been complaining about the new premier league balls for? It's not like he'll ever kick one. :troll:

:okay:

I suppose you could have said match issue ball!

Ah well I just being pedantic, like a doyle!

It's all about delivery man, it would be fairly tough to put 'match issue ball' into that sentence and still keep some semblance of humor.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's all about delivery man, it would be fairly tough to put 'match issue ball' into that sentence and still keep some semblance of humor.

Yeh!

Sorry for ruining your joke, what a cock I am at times :lol:

He apparently had the opportunity to go on loan to Leeds in the summer but Leeds weren't willing to offer 1/3 of his wages (which would mean we were willing to cover £40k per week just to get him out of the club) and he seemingly wasn't interested in taking a cut in wages to join his boyhood team.  If he wasn't willing to take a wage cut to join his childhood team I can't see him having any interest in joining Doncaster, even on a free.  He'd probably earn more in the last 6 months of his contract with us than he would in 4 years at Doncaster.

As long as he isn't even making the bench then I don't care if he's still at the club.

If the £60k a week wasn't going into his pocket, it would be going into Ashley's.

No it wouldn't.