Vuvuzela

Thespence

Guest elbee909

I have a lot less sympathy for victims of African famine, civil war and human rights atrocities now.  They retroactively deserve everything they get, don't they?

Guest elbee909

I have a lot less sympathy for victims of African famine, civil war and human rights atrocities now.  They retroactively deserve everything they get, don't they?

Ho ho ho.

Erm, nar.

Ok, it's harsh, but unfair.

It's completely ruining the tournament for me. Doing my head in. Sick of hearing how "It's their World Cup, let them celebrate how they want". Feck that, the whole eyes of the world are there, they're meant to be embracing the world and they're not.

It's completely ruining the tournament for me. Doing my head in. Sick of hearing how "It's their World Cup, let them celebrate how they want". Feck that, the whole eyes of the world are there, they're meant to be embracing the world and they're not.

on a more positive note at least we know the £2 we gave for Africans was spent on Trumpets.

Wait? I thought it was the WORLD cup? I didn't realise it was the the South African cup. No wonder it's one of the most crime ridden countries in the world. Them horns would drive a man to violence. I hope there is never a another World Cup in Africa again. This is bollocks.

Wait? I thought it was the WORLD cup? I didn't realise it was the the South African cup. No wonder it's one of the most crime ridden countries in the world. Them horns would drive a man to violence. I hope there is never a another World Cup in Africa again. This is bollocks.

Have you never noticed that World Cup's often take on a flavour of the host country? How would you react if other countries tried to alter the way that English fans celebrated in an English World Cup?

Have you never noticed that World Cup's often take on a flavour of the host country? How would you react if other countries tried to alter the way that English fans celebrated in an English World Cup?

He's Irish.

He's Irish.

Same applies- we can't dictate the customs of the host country. How about if Arab countries tried asked European fans to cover up? Or asked fans not to sing chants with swear words in?

It's not even just the Africans who are using them, according to some of the reports I've seen half of the England fans had them at our game.

Looking forward to the premier league season kicking off and they start going off because a bunch of England fans have brought them back. It will happen.

He's Irish.

Same applies- we can't dictate the customs of the host country. How about if Arab countries tried asked European fans to cover up? Or asked fans not to sing chants with swear words in?

Would tell em to fuck off, aye.

When people were going on about this being an issue a while back I thought it would be a mild irritant, but it's the fact that you can't hear owt else, as has been pointed out numerous times in the last few days.  The whole World Cup's been a massive damp squib so far, and I don't think these stupid things help tbh. 

Players feed off the atmosphere and the atmosphere is fucking shit.

It's not even just the Africans who are using them, according to some of the reports I've seen half of the England fans had them at our game.

Looking forward to the premier league season kicking off and they start going off because a bunch of England fans have brought them back. It will happen.

Brought them back? You can buy them in Sainsbury's.

Even better.

brb