Given's Return

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You 'Given haters' just boil my piss personally.....i've been supporting this club for longer than most of you lot have been on this earth & he has been the best keeper in my opinion in that time.

Give the guy a break for god's sake, if anyone deserved a move to a 'more succsessful' club then he did & the timing of it would'nt have made the slightest bit of difference regarding relegation anyway, infact in my opinion we needed to go down to re-group & re-think the best way forward as a club.

Good God, that almost sounds like you're suggesting we should be almost grateful to him for helping sealing our fate so we could rise again, Pheonix like from the fizzy pop.

Whatever he did in the past, and yes he was a craking keeper for us, he forfeited all that when he engineered a move away when we needed him the most. I care about the club, certainly not players whos last act was to harm us. Fuck him.

You 'Given haters' just boil my piss personally.....i've been supporting this club for longer than most of you lot have been on this earth & he has been the best keeper in my opinion in that time.

Give the guy a break for god's sake, if anyone deserved a move to a 'more succsessful' club then he did & the timing of it would'nt have made the slightest bit of difference regarding relegation anyway, infact in my opinion we needed to go down to re-group & re-think the best way forward as a club.

'Given lovers' boil my piss, they talk a lot of crap.

Hear hear. Given fanboys make me puke, the loyalty was all one way. By all means Given had the right to find a better club but then no one should expect us to worship the ground he walked on once he fucked off.

Hear hear. Given fanboys make me puke, the loyalty was all one way. By all means Given had the right to find a better club but then no one should expect us to worship the ground he walked on once he fucked off.

Some people support the player above the club, its an unfortunate fact. :(

Guest samjack

Hear hear. Given fanboys make me puke, the loyalty was all one way. By all means Given had the right to find a better club but then no one should expect us to worship the ground he walked on once he f***ed off.

Some people support the player above the club, its an unfortunate fact. :(

Hardly a case of supporting the player above the club or worshipping the ground he walked, i support NUFC above any individual but obviously i have a softer spot for some ex players than others like anyone else i would assume & in the majority according to the poll who think he deserves a bit more respect than he gets or at the very least not to be slagged off at any opportunity.

I just think the people on here with a negative attitude just like to shout louder than anyone else.....he is an ex player like thousands of others, just get over it !!

Looks like Shay's decided to keep the bench warm at City rather than moving to Fulham and taking a big drop in wages...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/30/shay-given-stays-manchester-city

:lol:

That has to make Harper smile

Yeah, it'll be funny if Shay's on the bench and Harper's on the field when they come to our place.

Especially if Harper gives Shay a little wave from the pitch.

• 3 weeks later...